Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge (22982 Views)

Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers / Babagana Abba Dalori: EFCC Arraigns Galaxy Boss On Fresh N95m Fraud Charge / Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
If that guy has a good lawyer, he will walk away free. Arrant nonsense. That was how police was threatening one of my client.
Matter reach court as DOA. When you guys were cashing out, you forgot it was a scam now it went south you are asking for his head on a spike.

Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by nerus419(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nigerians still do ponzi??
I don't bilivit..!

Contact us for authentic BARCODES for ur product
St Nerus Environ!mental Services and consults
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by Isoduwa(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
TechCapon:
How people still fall into this ponzi scam never cease to amaze me. I thought Nigerians would learn after mmm.

But some people gain while some na losers lol
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Well with the money involved

He might be silently freed
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by Naijatutorial: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Afobear:
Loom people , howfar ?

Lòom na mighty scam.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by SmartMen: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
TechCapon:
How people still fall into this ponzi scam never cease to amaze me. I thought Nigerians would learn after mmm.
I don't think he scammed them. Swiss Golden actually crashed... With thousands of people's money around the world.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by PointBlank13(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Chai! My 47m cannot go just like that

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by CaptainFM1: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
TechCapon:

Its greediness. People want to turn N1000 to N1m in less than 3months.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by ObinnaObinna(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
You know what I think?
Nigerians will continue to fall prey to trash like MMM and Loom as long as we don't gain a basic knowledge on economics and how wealth is created.
Anybody that has a grasp on these topics will understand why some "businesses" are simply not sustainable.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by aspirebig: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
I wish they can also arrest the bastard that brought MMM and co to Nigeria in 2016. Even arrest their ancestors if possible for not wasting the sperm that form those fraudsters.

Ponzi is fraud. Don't even try it.

People get scammed,depressed,withdrawn and commit suicide. Some are people's father, mother, aunties, cousin,in -laws,breadwinner of homes. Business owners are also scammed and their business will nosedive and plunge downwards financially and they become frustrated,sack their staff and even some wives divorce their spouse in such conditions. The effects of such scam has serious ripple and multiple sad outcomes.

Then someone will use the money and buy cars, the car will have accident and kill all their households untimely.If they use such money to pay tithes, such tithes will brings multiple curses of their generations unborn. You cannot bribe God with your evil money. God does not need it.if they build house with it, the house will collapse and kill all of them. Whatever they use the money for will be useless and sorrowful, their joy and happiness will be very short. They can never know peace,Amen.

All these suicide cases we hear daily, some are not just because of joblessness,failing to find spouse/love or being jilted, or even being broke, some were victims of scams. Scam is bad. Some people do not talk, when such come upon them,because of fear of what people will say, they just commit suicide.

Our government should create more vicious laws and capital punishment for these animals called fraudsters,irrespective of their status in the society.

Yahoo Yahoo,Ponzi Schemes, Yahoo plus, money doubles in their numbers will all rot in the deepest and most hottest part of hell fire,in as the Lord lives, in Jesus name Amen. It shall never be well with all of them and their families.

If you are one them and you quote me , I will swear for you specially, and it MUST come to pass as the Lord God liveth.God punish devil.What is the society turning to?
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by UnimkeAk(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Acidosis:

How can someone register a cooperative society and then goes about promising you heaven and earth. It takes a knowledge bankrupt soul to fall for this evil. There's absolutely no correlation between cooperative and Ponzi. The former don't give free money, just loans and nothing more.

These ones in Lagos will tell you to pay N2000 and get N5 million naira to run your business. grin There is one particular centre in Ogba, they've been expecting money from World Bank for at least 2 years grin grin grin Their members are as well waiting for 5 million start up fund after paying N1500 to a cooperative account at FCMB. grin How can World Bank ignore CBN, BOI, BOA, and other merchant banks for an unregistered cooperative society with no bye laws, somewhere in Ogba?

To get a loan as high as N5m in any cooperative society, you MUST have a very significant savings running in millions or hundreds of thousands, and you must have been a very trusted and longstanding member. And nope! They don't give free money, but loans that are repayable with INTEREST. There is no FREE money anywhere in Nigeria.

Without proper education, Nigerians will continue to suffer.

It isn't education, it's poverty ooo
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by egbesunday: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mecheno, please don't allow him to die there, he must come out and refund my Hard earn money.

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by deafeyez: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
TechCapon:

I just left a chief. I have sent him a whatsapp message about Vintage services which I heard on NL. They do bitcoin mining. He has called me to invest 4, 000 000.

I went and told him the man has stopped receiving new intake.

I thank God I did not fall for Vintage Services how I for carry pay 4M.

Nigerians should be wise if you cannot invest money in a business you directly operate, but government bonds or fix the damn cash.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by Eteka1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tip of the iceberg. Micheno made Billions. Hundreds of people invested millions each.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by SirBunky85(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
influenz:
I am a victim of Micheno. May he rot in jail
how much dem obtain from u?
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by Almunjid(m): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
99% OF NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS. Directly or indirectly.

Hope u included urself? grin
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by TechCapon(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
deafeyez:

I just left a chief. I have sent him a whatsapp message about Vintage services which I heard on NL. They do bitcoin mining. He has called me to invest 4, 000 000.

I went and told him the man has stopped receiving new intake.

I thank God I did not fall for Vintage Services how I for carry pay 4M.

Nigerians should be wise if you cannot invest money in a business you directly operate, but government bonds or fix the damn cash.
mehn you're very lucky. Please run away from businesses that you're not sure about. Especially the high risk ones like bitcoin.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by bmos(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
TechCapon:

Me no understand again. It keeps happening over and over again. Are so deluded in mind?
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by FINESHIRT(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
How about MC Mbakara? He was also part of the fraud.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by hahn(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Guapismo:

So you are encouraging con men abi?
Nonsense

Pastors are conmen
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Some people are born to be used...it's in their DNA to be sheepies, they encourage scammers and conmen.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by paraltero: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Looool, never think that Nigerians don't know ponzi schemes are scams. They know but they feel they understand the system and can outsmart it by "investing" early, cashing out and running away at the speed of light. Does it work? Yes, in some cases and for some people. Can you tell if it will work? Nope.

That's because there's a critical point in every ponzi scheme: the point at which the runners of the scheme realize that it can't be sustained further and then disappear with all the remaining money which would still be a lot. This critical point is dependent on various factors and is, thus, very arbitrary, so ome ponzi scheme's critical point would be waaaay different from another's.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
Almunjid:

Hope u included urself? grin
I am among the 1%. Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by abuhari: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
is good,let galaxy boss too remain in prison for 60years.
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by Optionalx: 12:52am On Jun 04, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

If religious leaders can afford the luxuries of life without working, why can't con men...?

After all they are all feeding from the same sheeps.

[img]https://i./3Ntlb.gif[/img]

Lol
Who com be the sheep abeg
No kee person with laugh
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by nkemjacob2(m): 2:03am On Jun 04, 2019
TechCapon:
I tout as Much surprising to hear mmm still exist big time
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by Kingkun69(m): 3:41am On Jun 04, 2019
The funny thing is that in the next 3 yrs another ponzi scheme will come again and ppl will STILL FALL for it AGAIN
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by tee4naija(m): 5:29am On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=influenz post=78990647]I am a victim of Micheno. May he rot in jail
grin grin smiley smiley smiley shocked
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by BruncleZuma: 5:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Optionalx:

Lol
Who com be the sheep abeg
No kee person with laugh

My brother if someone promises to double your money for no reason ... Run!
Re: Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge by obyrich(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2019
TechCapon:

MMM is back. I saw someone doing it yesterday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) / Lagos Busts Illegal Orphanage Home, Rescues 24 Children - Pictures / Police Parade Islamic Teacher For Raping 5-year-old Female Student In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.