Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal (589 Views)

How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal / How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal / Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal by Myschoolbreeze(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Candidates who have entered wrong date of birth and wrong course can now follow the steps outlined in this post to do their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) correction of date and wrong course. https://www.myschoolgist.net/nysc-portal-how-to-correct-date-of-birth-and-wrong-course/

Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2017 Batch 'A' online Registration.

The link above also contains a special guide on how to buy the WAEC Verification PIN online or using the bank option.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal by Linoblinks: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2019
What if I didn't use waec can I still use the verification pin
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal by Myschoolbreeze(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean, but I think you want to know if your age will be fetched from WAEC if you enter the PIN, if am correct, it is yes, and possible only if you wrote WAEC.
Linoblinks:
What if I didn't use waec can I still use the verification pin
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal by Linoblinks: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2019
I wrote waec but it was nabteb I used in processing my admission, the result on my school portal is nabteb, that's why I'm asking if I can use the waec verification pin when I didn't use waec to enter school
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal by Linoblinks: 6:59am On Jun 05, 2019
And please how long does it take for course correction to reflex
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth And Wrong Course On NYSC Portal by Giftez: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Contact 0 8 0 5 3 0 7 3 8 6 2 or 0 8 0 9 3 6 5 8 8 2 8 for date of birth and exemption issues.

(1) (Reply)

Post Nysc Depression Is Real But You Can Avoid It! / Very Urgent! Please Who Can Suggest A Good ICT Firm Or Training Center In Uyo / BREAKING: NYSC Members Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.