Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: (2158 Views)

Mtn Introduces Simple Hourly Surf Or Internet Browsing / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by Jimiyke(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2007
Have any one here tried bourdex telecom for browsing? my fellow Nairaland users, am using this is the network am using now, even as am sending this message now am on my bourdex line. very fast and reliable.

Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by donchilo(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2007
but it is not nationwide! cheesy
Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by Seun(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2007
What is their website address? http://www.bourdex.com/ wink
Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by 2old4that(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2007
Is it just in Enugu, ur location?
Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by Jimiyke(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2007
Asaba Nnewi, Owerri, Abiriba, Item,  Enugu-Ukwu,
Onitsha, Orlu, Mbaise, Ohafia, Nkporo, Mgbidi, Awka, Nkwere,
Umuahia, Igbere, Arochukwu, Ihiala, Abam, Isukwuato,
Uturu, Uyo, Oko, Okija, Eket, Port Hartcourt,
Bonny, Calabar, Ekwulobia,

Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by Seun(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2007
What about the prices? Can you tell us how much you are paying and how much others might have to pay?
Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by Jimiyke(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2007
If not for there coverage, infact i will rate bourdex as the best wen you come to browsing and making international call, if any one in this area that they cover need to connect to them for browsing let him call me for a tips on this connection which am browsing free apart from there own stipulated time or band which am suscribing. u can reach on on , 08063963995 or 08059808867 or better call me on my bourdex line 048-885029.
JIMIYKE.

PEACE TO YOU ALL,
Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by Jimiyke(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2007
THERE BANDS ARE AS FOLLOWS,
24/7, 10,000
6am-6pm,, 6,000, ONE MONTH
10pm-6am, 5,000, ONE MONTH
6am-10am, 3,500, ONE MONTH
6pm-11pm, 2,500, ONE MONTH
    i will post the rest of the price later, because i don't have all of them here.
      JIMIYKE.

PEACE TO YOU ALL
Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by Jackelony(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2007
Jim Iyke, you seem to be advertising for Bourdex but you're being economical with the truth.
I once inquired from their  head office @ Aba and was told that in addition to all what you've posted, one'ld need to pay for some other equipments which would cost quite a lot.
Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by Elgaxton(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2007
pls when is Bourdex comin to Abuja?

I used it when i was in Enugu last year, it is really fast men
Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by Jimiyke(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2007
Jackelony You are TOTALLY wroung, because i did not pay any additional money, the only money i pay is the one for my BAND i.e, 6am to 6pm, which is 6,000. and 15,000. i buy the FIXED WIRELESS PHONE for the connection. that all. so any one that tell you there is additional money is a total lie. other network like retal, rainbownet and quit a number of them in the country are charging connection or activation fee. i think Elgaxton, has confessed his experence when he used bourdex in enugu. it is fast and relaible.
jimiyke

PEACE TO YOU ALL
Re: Bourdex Is The Best Network For Internet Browsing: by africanboy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2007
jimiyke's location is listed as lagos, whereas he is posting a message thourgh a network provider not in lagos. hmmm. strange.

say jim, do you work for this company?

besides, i ACTUALLY am in lagos, how can they be of help?

(1) (Reply)

Iwpv2 Servers/settings For Etisalat / Microsoft Releases Windows 8.1 Update (3.63GB To Address Operating System Lapses / Download Mymtn App And Stand A Chance To Enjoy Awoof 500MB Data Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.