Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident (536 Views)

OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / OAU Pharmacy Loses Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by OAUkilonshele: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
OAU Loses Final year Student to Road Accident
June 03, 2019
OAU Kilonshele

Chinwedu, a final year student of Obafemi Awolowo University died in a road accident on Monday evening.

Chinwedu, popularly known as Wendy, is a final year student of Management and Accounting, OAU. She died in an accident at Mayfair, a busy bus-stop in Ile-Ife.

Chnwedu was also confirmed to be in her last phase in the race to become a chartered accountant. How the accident happened and other developments are yet to be known as at the time of writing this report.

http://oaukilonshele..com/2019/06/just-in-oau-loses-final-year-student-to.html

Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by chiberr93(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
may God grant her eternal rest..........NFCS OAU will miss u........
Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
R. I. P. to the people who have gone.
Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by EmzyT: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
R. I. P young lady cry

(1) (Reply)

25 Kwasu Students Bagged First Class Honours At 7th Convocation Ceremony / Please Is It Compulsory I Serve After My First Degree?? / Can Someone Do Jamb Change Of Institution Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.