Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Obedient Wife! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Obedient Wife! (4569 Views)

Stingy Husband And Obedient Wife / 'the Obedient Wife' / "the Obedient Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obedient Wife! by jerryice(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
There was a man, who had worked all his life, had saved all of his money,

And was a real miser when it came to his money.

Just before he died, he said to his wife, 'When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the afterlife with me. '

And so he got his wife to promise him, with all of her heart, that when he died, she would put all of the money into the casket with him.

Well, he died.

He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there - dressed in black, and her friend was sitting next to her. When they finished the ceremony, and just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said,

'Wait just a moment!'

She had a small metal box with her; she came over with the box and put it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down and they rolled it away.

So her friend said,
'Girl, I know you were not foolish enough to put all that money in there with your husband.'

The loyal wife replied,
'Listen, I'm a Christian; I cannot go back on my word. I promised him that I was going to put that money into the casket with him.'

You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him!?!?!?'

'I sure did,' said the wife.

'I got it all together, put it into my account, and wrote him a cheque,

If he can cash it, then he can spend it.' grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: The Obedient Wife! by sats: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
its ok, smart wife grin
Re: The Obedient Wife! by Gokson01(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
Good good good. . . Well play what of part ii
Re: The Obedient Wife! by jerryice(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2010
@Gokson part 2?

NL saw u begging the woman to re marry her,

haha
Re: The Obedient Wife! by EfemenaXY: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
And another repost joke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Obedient Wife! by babyoy(f): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2011
i like the joke
Re: The Obedient Wife! by Arcani: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
Efemena_xy:

And another repost joke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol, was jus going to say so.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Leave Pdp Love Alone / Photo:that Awkward Moment When You Realise That God Hasn't Been Fair To You... / The Transformation Of A Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.