Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pen Strokes!!! Baba Keneri... Orlando Owoh!!!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Strokes!!! Baba Keneri... Orlando Owoh!!!!! (1223 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / HAVE YOU SEEN THE SOYAN 3D PRINTING PEN??? CHECK IT OUT (pics) / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pen Strokes!!! Baba Keneri... Orlando Owoh!!!!! by Riqueleme(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2019
Pen Strokes!!!
Baba Keneri...
Orlando Owoh!!
Listen to his songs, it sounds interesting cos of his voice and the melody that comes with it...
"A WISE MAN THAT DIED AT THE BACK YARD OF A FOOLISH MAN" e get as e be oooo!!!
"Orlando Owoh"

3 Likes

Re: Pen Strokes!!! Baba Keneri... Orlando Owoh!!!!! by juitar(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
I love his songs/voice like kilode. I wish I met him when he was alive.

1 Like

Re: Pen Strokes!!! Baba Keneri... Orlando Owoh!!!!! by Riqueleme(m): 5:33am On Jun 17, 2019
juitar:
I love his songs/voice like kilode. I wish I met him when he was alive.
Wow.....as I'm talking to you now
Am listening to his song
The man has blessed me with d advisable words that comes out from his songs....
Baba keneri lives on!

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Website Developer/designer Required / I Need A Video Director (asap) / Must Watch Video: Hilarious Nigerian Animation Clip “bad Gbedu Season 1″

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.