Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus (25609 Views)

Nigeria U-20 Team Miss Flight Back Home In Protest Of Unpaid Bonuses / Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) / Nigeria U20 Women Get Cash Gift For World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2019
The Nigeria U20 team have refused to leave their hotel in Poland after crashing out of the U20 World Youth Championship in the round of 16 following their 1-2 loss to Senegal yesterday, Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Players of the team insist on payment of their bonuses else they won’t leave the hotel and the row has already claimed their flight home.

They were suppose to have leave this morning but the players refuse to leave the hotel, hence missed the flight back home despite pleas from team officials.

Media officer of the team Andrew Randa could not be reached to comment on the issue but a backroom staff confirmed the row but said it will be resolved amicably ‎in the coming hour.

Owngoalnigeria.com will continue to monitor proceedings.

Source; http://www.yabageek.com/2019/06/the-nigeria-u20-team-have-refused-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Pearlqueen(f): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2019
They'll be the ones to beg to be returned

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by mcjohny(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2019
those lazy boys. there ate not Worth a single match allowance much less match bonuses. Kai this guys disgraced me in front of my wife. na leg una go kari kom back, NFF no send una sef

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by countryfive: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by jieta: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2019
there should remain there, useless players.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by wwwtortoise(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2019
grin

You can clearly see their reasoning; they were playing badly as individuals trying to outperform each other and not as a team.

Meanwhile I think they should be allowed to find their way back home as punishment for the lackluster field performance.

Adult scammers forming U20 cheesy grin

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by etibaba(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Players of the team insist on payment of their bonuses else they won’t leave the hotel and the row has already claimed their flight home.

They should stay there na, good for nothing players, Polish citizens are racist, the moment the competition ends na slap they go use pursue una back to 9ja.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by CeeJay9ja(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Good News! Remain your lazy ass there. Maybe some of you are only good at Scamming grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Illuminados(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Bunch of idiots

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by nicepoker101(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2019
These plumbers should be chased out from the hotel. They are not footballers

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by techycontents(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2019
They should be the one to pay federal government allowances and bonuses for disgracing there country in Poland

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by alabi484(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2019
mcjohny:
those lazy boys. there ate not Worth a single match allowance much less match bonuses. Kai this guys disgraced me in front of my wife. na leg una go kari kom back, NFF no send una sef

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by awollowo: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2019
After they don fall our hand finish abi,they must be really high on Osogbo weed,bonus ko,boli ni!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by mastercee(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Just imagine... They are more concerned with money than glory.

Rubbish team!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by StrikeBack(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2019
grin
One thing I'm so sure of is that, this is the END of their careers.

So please pay their retirement bonus

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by ABCthings: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2019
The failed team that disgraced Nigeria. smh

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by YoungAncient1: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Payment for what? Then leave them there; when hunger mama them, nobody go give them sense. When they should be apologizing with tears, they are demanding bonus.

Arrant nonsense!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by LesbianBoy(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Just Negodu this failures! After playing rubbish dem still get mouth ask for bonus angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Studyinchina200(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2019
Are these guys really 20?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Kingluqman(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2019
lol
Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by UbanmeUdie: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2019
shocked

Idiots!

Make them trek come back na or did they loose their legs to Senegal too?

I only pity those whose blood pressure rose up yesterday and those whose betting tickets brought regrets.

Can anything good come out of Buhari's next level?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by NigPatriot(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2019
This set of U-20 Nigerian team is a total disgrace. The players were simply lazy. I watched the match against USA. I was just shaking my head. They lacked zeal. I began to wonder, just driving around Lagos, I see hungry young guys playing on patched fields, sometimes even under rain or intense sun with great passion for the game.
Now in a tournament watched by scouts from the best of clubs in the world, then they exhibit laxity. What really happened? Is this the best u-20 the coach could assemble? Or the normal Nigerian factor of bribery and corruption set in.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Zontage: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2019
If not that "agreement is an agreement". They should just stay there biko. See as big as they are both in age and in size and they are here claiming U20. You people think it's by size abi.

Nonsense and ingredients!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by JoyIsSweet: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Useless boys... They beta visit https://BetaJob.com.ng for some office work. Football isn't their calling.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Is like they want to be unfortunate, after going there to waste our resources, they still want to be paid for loosing angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Beedude(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2019
A contract is a contract. I believe most of those guys paid their ways into the team and not on merit. Depending on the agreement NFF had with them, I believe the agreement should be fulfilled for them accordingly. But those boys no sabi play ball, they should apply for paralypics football for Nigeria cos none has a bright future from what they showed in Poland

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Jokerman(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Awon Ode... Still fighting for Bonus??

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Stanleyville(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2019
shocked

Jes imagine.. These dimwits have the audacity to ask for match bonus...

Even if it's your right,. I personally support it Bn grossly violated!

Useless Ote's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Kingluqman(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2019
I'm sure the coach is behind this!

Na wa oo... team wey dem suppose flog dey request for bunus.

Bonus for playing rubbish abi for what ooo?

grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus by Pavore9: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2019
Smart move, if they land Nigeria before payment it will become tales by moonlight but should be ready to kiss goodbye to any future national team call up as they displayed low quality of play as most didn't get into the team on merit.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Players To Earn R520k (N13m) Each After Defeat By Nigeria At AFCON / Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether / Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.