Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ada Slim Reacts As Secondary Schoolmate Claims She Had Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Slim Reacts As Secondary Schoolmate Claims She Had Plastic Surgery (342 Views)

Ada Slim Reacts As Secondary Schoolmate Claims She Had Plastic Surgery / Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ada Slim Reacts As Secondary Schoolmate Claims She Had Plastic Surgery by princehighbee12: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2019
Ada Slim who is still having a running banter with her secondary schoolmate, has reacted just after she was accused of undergoing plastic surgery.

The actress who stated that this secondary schoolmate claims to have receipts of payments she made for the surgery, added that she will facilitate pulling her medical records from the United States if only this schoolmate is ready to pay $25 to process it.

Ada Slim who reacted after being accused of undergoing plastic surgery, wrote;

So that fake sec sch classmate of mine has warned me on a dm not to ever post anymore pic dt shows God’s endowment on me as she says it’s rather “Surgeon’s Endowment” �� she threatens to bring receipts….hahaa, she still insists that she went to sec sch wit me and knows my body proportions….hiaan….

Aunty here is another pic for you, FYI it will cost you only $25 & my approval to pull my medical records in the States, I will facilitate it free for u since u wan die ontop my matter but for now u got no receipts dear or post it within the nxt 24hrs…..We are waiting �‍♀️ – Urs Adakarl

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy New Single "Anybody" Is Another Party Starter / I Will Expose The Man That Raped Me / Naira Marley Says Yahoo Boys Owe Him Money For Going To Prison On ‘their Behalf’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.