Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Try Our Health Products (health Is Investment) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Try Our Health Products (health Is Investment) (441 Views)

Nuevergold Health Products / Let's Help You Sell Your Health Products On Facebook/instagram / Simplified Facts Abt Sairui E-commerce Business And Its' Quantum Health Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try Our Health Products (health Is Investment) by praisegift(f): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
*MALARIA OR TYPHOID - HOW DO YOU DIFFERENTIATE?*

Malaria and typhoid are two different diseases but sometime physicians are unable to diagnose them properly due to similarity in certain sign and symptoms.

*Difference in Causative Agent:*
Typhoid fever is caused by a gram negative bacteria named as *salmonella typhi* whereas malaria is a protozoal disease occur due to different species of *Plasmodium such as* P. falciparum, P. vivax, P. ovale, and P. malariae.

*Difference in Transmission:*
Transmission of malaria is dependent upon a vector ( a bite resulted from female Anopheles mosquito) but typhoid can be transmitted by faeco-oral route via contaminated food or water because the Salmonella typhi is commonly present in unhealthy conditions and dirty water.

*Difference in Complications:*
Typhoid and malaria have different types of complications. Such as in case of typhoid, the patient may experience peritonitis, gut bleeding, endocarditis, agitation, encephalitis and etc. Some specific complications of malaria include renal impairment, retinopathy, cerebral malaria, convulsions, coma and death.

*Difference Diagnostic Tests:*
Different tests are being performed to diagnose both malaria and typhoid but it is easier to diagnose malaria in comparison to typhoid. For typhoid following tests are recommended

Widal test
Typhidot test
Bone marrow test
Stool test

For malaria following types tests are being done;
Complete blood count (CBC)
Malarial Parasite (MP) test
Rapid diagnostic tests (RDTs) based upon the microscopic evaluation of causative agent.

*Difference in Treatment:*
For the treatment of malaria different types of anti-malarial drugs ( amodiaquine, lumefantrine, mefloquine or sulfadoxine/pyrimethamine) are used but for typhoid treatment, antibiotics such as ciprofloxacin and olfloxacin are commonly prescribed.

*The best way to treat Malaria*
We understand that the best way to be healthy is to empower the body's natural defense system. Just as we have Security system, the same goes for our body which is the Immune System.
The best way to treat Malaria is to use natural supplements. And because we are the best and focuses on the best. We have 2 recommendations that are very effective at knocking out both malaria and typhoid in a natural way.

*HERE IS A TESTIMONY*
We pick up testomonies almost everyday from our clients because they are happy with their result.

My name is Odole and I am happy to continue using Tre-en-en because ever since you told me what to use in March 2019, i have noticed great improvements in my health.
I used to treat Malaria and or typhoid every month and spents heavily, but since March i have not had any hit of Malaria or typhoid. My Doctors has called wondering to know if I am good because they have not being seening me.
I also noticed I can now sleep well. I do stay up on bed till 12am or 1am before being able to sleep. This is no longer a problem since March, i noticed I sleep off in few minutes after i hit the bed. Thank you Daramola. - Elder Sanya Odole, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. Dated 31/5/2019 (All testimonies can be confirmed because they are real.)

To get the best natural product to all round health or wants to knock out Malaria or typhoid, contact 09021336619 or check this for more https://shopneolife.com/roselynjames/store/product/2130
Re: Try Our Health Products (health Is Investment) by praisegift(f): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Check our health product for healthy heart https://shopneolife.com/roselynjames/store/product/2504

Re: Try Our Health Products (health Is Investment) by praisegift(f): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
*TESTIMONY ON MONDAY 27TH MAY, 2019*

I had been having general weakness and couldn't stand straight or longer than 30minutes for over 2 years after an operation. I was introduced to Daramola by a family friend and he recommended Tre-en-en and Chelated CalMag for me.

From the second day I noticed I could sleep well as I used to spend 3 hours before sleeping if I wake up in the night, but not anymore. From the 3rd day of usage I noticed I can now stand well. My knee no longer pain me which has been paining for 2 years. I will recommend this products to anyone who wants to enjoy a healthy body. And I also realise that my waist pain is gone. Thank you Daramola for your care and calls.
*- Mr Olonode Jimoh (Ijesha, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria)*

*Check this for details.*
http://ltl.is/DR6t8
Re: Try Our Health Products (health Is Investment) by praisegift(f): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2019
DO YOU KNOW?

*WHO - World Health Organisation. RECENT REPORT*

WHO recently said that 3 out of 4 deaths worldwide will be caused by Chronic Diseases by 2020.

*What can you start doing, to prevent this?*
--- Take the following advice.
--- Have a mind to help save others.
--- Share this with everyone's contact on your phone.

*IN THIS POST, YOU WILL DISCOVER*
* How to prevent Diabetes, Cancer, heart Diseases.
* How to reduce Free Radicals and Environmental Toxins which are killing us gradually.
* *Discover 3 things you can start right now and get healthier and younger*.

See everything here http://ltl.is/svkRW
Re: Try Our Health Products (health Is Investment) by praisegift(f): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2019
Goodmorning Everyon, For more info concerning our products, contact me on 09021336619

Re: Try Our Health Products (health Is Investment) by praisegift(f): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
*Lose weight while you sleep!*

Would you like to experience the following health and appearance benefits?
- Reduce body fat and build lean muscle without exercise
- Lose weight whilst you sleep
- Lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol profile
- Remove wrinkles and cellulite
- Improve skin tone and texture
Improve heart function
- Improve kidney function
- Improve resistance to disease.
- Accelerate wound healing
- Enhance protein synthesis for muscle growth.
- Increases energy and cardiac output
- Improve sexual drive and performance naturally
- Improve sleep, vision and memory
- Restore hair color and growth.
- Improve immune system function
- Prevention or reversal of osteoporosis
- Aid in tissue repair, strengthens connective tissue for healthier tendons and
ligaments
- Repair of cells and metabolic functions
- Reduce Urea levels in blood and urine.
- Strengthen the immune system
- Turn back your body's biological time clock

*All of this is possible* – Neolife/GNLD’s Ami-tone consists of a blend of Amino Acids and minerals that
Provides the Body with the ingredients necessary for body’s natural production of hGH (Human growth hormone).
This product has been available and backed up by 30 years of research.
Our state-of-the art formula is more effective, than hGH injections, at a fraction of the cost. Start reversing the aging process today! In thousands of clinical studies (with no negative side effects)
Growth Hormone has been shown to accomplish the all of the benefits listed.
Reverse your biological clock and regain your youth the natural way by using this natural Biotone. *IT IS BIO-CAMPACTIBLE*

*Bio-Tone can also be used very effectively by Sports People* …

Take 3-4 Tablets before training or before racing to assist in the conversation of fat to energy! Accelerate muscle tone and weight loss.

*ORDER call or WhatsApp Roselyn on +2349021336619*

Delivers in any State across Nigeria and 15 other African Countries. Also in USA and Canada.

(1) (Reply)

Kasly Cooling Cream / Rhesus Factor Negative:enlightment / Amazing Ways To Cure STD Without Going To The Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.