Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State (2004 Views)

Policemen Punish Two Criminals By Making Them Slap Each Other (video) / Two Criminals In Military Uniforms Arrested In Akwa Ibom State / Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by jovial22(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
The rate at which crime is being perpetuated in this country is alarming. This two individuals ( names yet to be gotten) who claimed to come from Anambra state, yesterday defrauded a guy believed to have just arrived Lagos and so other innocent Nigerians.

Narration by the victim

( Name withheld ) yesterday been Monday, I went to idumota, Lagos state to see a friend. On getting there and waiting for my friend to come and pick me up. A guy approached me and offered that they are doing promo which warrants the choosing of some numbers of which the person becomes a winner if the chosen number tallys with the hidden one. The two fraudsters agreed that I just won some set of electronics and demanded that I pay a whooping sum of 22,000 naira for clearing before i could lay claims on the product. After i paid the money to carry the stuff, they refused and said I should get out that I didn't win and I said OK if I didn't win then let my money be refunded to me. This resulted to an argument of which they beat and drove me away saying that the government is aware of their crime and nothing can be done about it. A police man was there buh could not do anything so was a soldier. I went to report to soldiers at Bonny camp island which is close to idumota, the soldier that came with me didn't do anything instead he joined them and started attacking me. After all said and done, he collected two thousand Naira and left.

Those fraudsters humiliated me and Nigerian forces saying that the police and soldiers has no real power that they all bow to money at the mention of it. I was embarrassed.

Please we need the government to do something about this as those two criminal are still there with their bus and groups defrauding people and the police and soldiers are doing nothing about it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by softwerk(f): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry

You yourself you are a criminal to just believe that your freaking 22K could just give you a warehouse of electronics just like that!

10% of Lagosians are conmen, if you can't live with that take the night bus and return to your village!

Signed

Softwerk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by phurlahan(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Big thief meet small thief....
u like awoof/ponzi abi?.. but u met a real Marlian wey mad pass u
Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Opportuneke(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
softwerk:
angry

You yourself you are a criminal to just believe that your freaking 22K could just give you a warehouse of electronics just like that!

10% of Lagosians are conmen, if you can't live with that take the night bus and return to your village!

Signed

Softwerk

you are very correct bro,

They are all criminals.

sad

Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Nonstopvibez: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
U pay to clear winnings. Is it a yahoo lottery format or was it at the tincan port trandaction. Scam
Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by abuuzy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bros,am familiar with that area,they brought out a card with different numbers on it telling me its free,I was on my way to phone plaza when I was approached,I threw their card on the floor. in idumota,work straight head up to do your bussiness and get out.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Martins6545: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Your greed knows no bound

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by udemzyudex(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
U don fall mugu cos of greed well thanks for sharing.
Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Jaonnyster: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Favbolu(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
abuuzy:
Bros,am familiar with that area,they brought out a card with different numbers on it telling me its free,I was on my way to phone plaza when I was approached,I threw their card on the floor. in idumota,work straight head up to do your bussiness and get out.

You talk sense,that Lagos for you
Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Segol: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2019
instead of looking for ways these miscreants can be checked, people are busy blaming the person whom those in uniform swore to protect
Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Westsida: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2019
So people still use this format lol. Something wey don teeeeh! Only the greedy fellow would fall for such. You wan use 22k collect electronics! You should not bother going to Sarz oo! Them go torture you for being greedy!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Westsida: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Segol:
instead of looking for ways these miscreants can be checked, people are busy blaming the person whom those in uniform swore to protect

You don’t get it bro, What’s the reward for being greedy? He was a culprit cos of his greediness!
Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Teeq1234: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2019
This same format they wanted To use for me the other time I went to that area. I asked some tout the route to get to a bustop after describing the place for me. one of them now asked I should try my luck to play this same stupid game, I told him bro thank you I am not interested. After much persuasion he was like bro try am Na free now. that was after I v almost gotten to d bustop I was to get bus coming to IKEJA. there was another outlet there. he said bros try am Na Lagos state government matter. I now told him dude OK let's play. Naso I was given one paper to tick 7 numbers Na so I tick finish. dem say meka wait I asked I no Wan wait. Boom Dey said I had won a 14 inch television. I said that's nice but me o I dash them. they were like ehn u have to claim your price oh and I am like claimers ni. MI o fè shey KO SI. like I don't want again hope no problem. BEFore jazz talk fi enter am I just ready my blow and long leg to avoid stories that touch. Enter bus got home and was laughing like dude these dirty stinking NIGGAS Wan get u for Lagos ni sha

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Danelo(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2019
Cheap guy...
How can you be told that you won items and that you should pay a whopping 22 thaaaaaaasan to claim it.

Nna u are an efulefu, Johnny just come
Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by vinceelee: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Cant believe i fell for this trick in 2020.. I feel so ashamed of myself.. 15k just like dat for this recession..
Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
softwerk:
angry

Signed

Softwerk

10% ke? Are you alright? That's more like 95%

The op is an idiot. I don't take most suckers who get conned for their greed or foolishness seriously. We have Fulani herdsmen kidnappers and armed robbers to deal with. Those ones don't need your stupidity to deal with you.

But any kind of non violent arrangement that depends on your stupidity to work is encouraged. Country hard, so guy men must chop as long as foolish mugus keep falling. Nonsense.
Re: Beware Of This Two Criminals At Idumota Lagos State by bet9ja(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
jovial22:
The rate at which crime is being perpetuated in this country is alarming. This two individuals ( names yet to be gotten) who claimed to come from Anambra state, yesterday defrauded a guy believed to have just arrived Lagos and so other innocent Nigerians.

Narration by the victim

( Name withheld ) yesterday been Monday, I went to idumota, Lagos state to see a friend. On getting there and waiting for my friend to come and pick me up. A guy approached me and offered that they are doing promo which warrants the choosing of some numbers of which the person becomes a winner if the chosen number tallys with the hidden one. The two fraudsters agreed that I just won some set of electronics and demanded that I pay a whooping sum of 22,000 naira for clearing before i could lay claims on the product. After i paid the money to carry the stuff, they refused and said I should get out that I didn't win and I said OK if I didn't win then let my money be refunded to me. This resulted to an argument of which they beat and drove me away saying that the government is aware of their crime and nothing can be done about it. A police man was there buh could not do anything so was a soldier. I went to report to soldiers at Bonny camp island which is close to idumota, the soldier that came with me didn't do anything instead he joined them and started attacking me. After all said and done, he collected two thousand Naira and left.

Those fraudsters humiliated me and Nigerian forces saying that the police and soldiers has no real power that they all bow to money at the mention of it. I was embarrassed.

Please we need the government to do something about this as those two criminal are still there with their bus and groups defrauding people and the police and soldiers are doing nothing about it
I feel sorry for your loss. Welcome to lagos. Don't be slack. You are now in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

The Criminalization Of Nigerians In Ghana! / "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu / Coronavirus: See How A Chinese Woman Was Stopped At A Super Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.