Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals (14510 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by AlexReports(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
ARRESTING PHOTOS: Queen Peteranaba Joyan Applauds Management As She Hands Over Crown At Miss Nigeria United Continent Finals

Her Majesty, Queen Peteranaba Joyan, Miss Nigeria United Continent Tourism Queen 2018, spoke on her experienced as a reknowned Nigerian Beauty Queen. She made the narratives during the hand-over/Crowning ceremony to Uka Onyekachi
the newly emerged 2019 Miss Nigeria United Continent Tourism.

In her speech, she encouraged aspiring young models and the Nigeria youth in entirety, she encouraged them in the spirit of patience, stressing that they must be dedicated and strive hard enough in what ever they are engaged in, ensuring that they are best at it, because the times to shine will someday come for everyone.

While speaking on her reign, she stated that during the period, she discovered and explored several opportunities and abilities that really helped to improve her understanding of "role-modelling" as a Beauty Queen. She expressed deepest gratifications to God Almighty for seeing her through the one year reign. She described her experience as amazing, narrating the countless appearances she made at high profile event, celebrations, sport concerts, exclusive Radio/TV interview sessions, and other special functions across Nigeria.

She appreciated Miss Nigeria United Continent Agency for the love and support they shared. Queen Peteranaba Joyan also thanked her managers, Mrs. Sylvia Stella, the MD/CEO of Porsh Concepts, Miss Justina Ogbonanya and Mr. stanley Ekene - the Pageant Directors of MNUC, for their believe and support in her dreams and vision for pageantry and modelling across Nigeria.

While extending her long commendations and appreciation, she thanked Mr. Preye for teaching her everything that was technically and mentally resourceful as a Beauty Queen. Queen Joyan threw words of thanks to her friends for their assistance during her pet project, tagged "Street to School", a project that was piloted in Isiala Mbano, with testimonies, as a child and more children have been enrolled and will be enrolled respectively at St Patrick Primary School in Ogbor.

In her concluding words she says, "cherish and enjoy every moment and all future opportunities that will be handed to you and carry out projects, this is your moment to leave your mark in the world. Strive to reach as far and wide and limitless as possible. Always remember to keep your feet on the ground, and win or lose, always give thanks to the Lord".

She signed off her speech by calling on all participating contestants at the 2019 Miss Nigeria United Continent, noting that, with or without a crown, they still will be beautiful in everything, as they remain role-models and icons to the younger generation as it were.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/06/arresting-photos-queen-peteranaba-joyan.html?m=1

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by AlexReports(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
More

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by AlexReports(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Grand finale

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by Unlimitk(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
See how she be like puff puff
Omo,to lick this girl yansh dey sweet me
Lalasticlala
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by LearnITsmash(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Na pancake dey save these ladies ooooo undecided they wowo without makeup

5 Likes

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by spafu(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by darfay: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lol
There is nothing beautiful about anybody in this competition... All I c is a bunch of pigs on makeup

1 Like

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by naijajobx: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by AlexReports(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by naijaguy123456(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
sad
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by sexiestharam(f): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Miss Nigeria United ko, Manchester United ni. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by wonderr(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
only god knows how many di*k they have served to get there
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by naijaguy123456(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
darfay:
Lol
There is nothing beautiful about anybody in this competition... All I c is a bunch of pigs on makeup
If she give you doggy will you turn it down ?
[img]https://i./wpL.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Another mushroom alex event

1 Like

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Before I click enter the page I already know say na Alex report handwork... Paid advert...

1 Like

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by ahahnow: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
I am a podcast! Listen to my latest episode:https://anchor.fm/asmrattack/episodes/Noodles-ASMR-e4879e
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by mimilogistics: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gorgeous ladies kiss Mr. Alexreports, we may need one of your best models to rep our brand soonest, hope it will be possible sir

1 Like

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Is it a contest of who had the best makeup on? angry
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2019

........But why do your meaningless posts always make front-page?

Do you have a super-mod on your payroll?

@Seun
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Afonja already envying. Afonja and envy! Umu ekwesu.

1 Like

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by Agarli(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
dis alexreport too don hype mediocrity... d award wey my ancestor neva hear of before nain go promote, all dis junky ppl wey dey spoil naija na hin dey lick their ass... d guy prb no be small

1 Like

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by Houseofglam7(f): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Beauty truly is in the eyes of the 'beerholder'
You can't be sober and call these beauty queens

1 Like

Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by Olusheyi1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
You need to see the info on my signature/profile here....
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by maisauki: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
darfay:
Lol
na so my brother... d beauty of a beauty queen lies in the creativity of her make up artist or how well are toto served d organizers
Re: Peteranaba Joyan Hands Over At Miss Nigeria United Finals by bluefilm: 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Na pancake dey save these ladies ooooo undecided they wowo without makeup

I dey tell you

See as a whole beauty queen take style come worwor...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Toyin Abraham Involved In Sending Me To Prison? / Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe / Rita Dominic: 'We Will Still Go Out To Vote With More Enthusiasm And Passion' -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.