Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

SOLD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD (832 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD by beecrofty(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
[size=18pt][center]SOLD[/center][/size]
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
[size=18pt]SOLD[/size]
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
[size=18pt]SOLD[/size]
Re: SOLD by Fhemmmy: 3:38am On Sep 30, 2010
Nice looking machine . . . . Happy Sale
Re: SOLD by kuntash: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2010
bros you never make up your mind on the price? Nice ride
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Nice looking machine . . . . Happy Sale

Tanx bro
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2010
x
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2010
kuntash:

bros you never make up your mind on the price? Nice ride

brother mi, no mind me o, I go modify post now, Tanx 4d compliment
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
bump.
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2010
bump
Re: SOLD by cosemiha(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
700k ,, to pick up this week, where in lagos is it located, i have a friend who needs this car
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2010
Bro, It is a NO-NO for 700k, you know it my Oga, Just add to it and come pick it up. It's in Surulere bro. call me and let us arrange inspection
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 1:35am On Oct 02, 2010
bump
Re: SOLD by cosemiha(m): 5:12am On Oct 02, 2010
email your address to airhiedu@gmail.com
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
bump
Re: SOLD by Busybody2(f): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
beecrofty:

Bro, It is a NO-NO for 700k, you know it my Oga, Just add to it and come pick it up. It's in Surulere bro. call me and let us arrange inspection

Thought you were gonna claim the car was pictured in Ekiti, or Idanre or Akungba or Akoko, before i burst your claim that there is no tarred road in Ekiti, not a single one, the roads have not even been graded sef cheesy Well thats what i was told by a reliable source FLGATORS, she is from there too cool

Very clean car you have got here, the engine compartment, the trunk, the interior, etc, happy speedy sales wink
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
My Honorable sister, you know our state is Endowed na, lol
Why wil FL say there is no tarred road in Ekiti, even the road to my village is tarred just like you have it in the city of London, grin

Thanks for the compliment, the car is almost gone,
Re: SOLD by Busybody2(f): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2010
beecrofty:

My Honorable sister, you know our state is Endowed na, lol
Why wil FL say there is no tarred road in Ekiti, even the road to my village is tarred just like you have it in the city of London, grin

Thanks for the compliment, the car is almost gone,

If presented with a man and a woman on opposite side of an argument, i will always choose the Sister's viewpoint because we ladies don't lie, it is not in our gene, so sorry, but Fl Alagolo is right, she has no reasaon to lie about Ekiti tongue She is always proud to rep her state and defend it cheesy

I love Mercedes rides, one question are these new ones built as rugged as the old one. One reverberating comment i have always heard about these cars is "if this wasn't a Benz, the occupants would not have gotten out alive, talkless of coming out uninjured undecided
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
Busy_body:

If presented with a man and a woman on opposite side of an argument, i will always choose the Sister's viewpoint because we ladies don't lie, it is not in our gene, so sorry, but Fl Alagolo is right, she has no reasaon to lie about Ekiti tongue She is always proud to rep her state and defend it cheesy

I love Mercedes rides, one question are these new ones built as rugged as the old one. One reverberating comment i have always heard about these cars is "if this wasn't a Benz, the occupants would not have gotten out alive, talkless of coming out uninjured undecided

My sista, i'm sure it has been 15yrs since FL visited our beloved state last. lol, theres a transformation there now, [size=5pt]na lie i lie [/size]o, cry

This Mercedes machine is not included in one of the new Benz Class. It is a 95 model. However, the new Mercedes benzes are in a world of their own, I am a Mercedes Fan anyday though,
Will you take a ride in my ML55 AMG?
Re: SOLD by Busybody2(f): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2010
beecrofty:

My sista, i'm sure it has been 15yrs since FL visited our beloved state last. lol, theres a transformation there now, [size=5pt]na lie i lie [/size]o, cry

This Mercedes machine is not included in one of the new Benz Class. It is a 95 model. However, the new Mercedes benzes are in a world of their own, I am a Mercedes Fan anyday though,
Will you take a ride in my ML55 AMG?

Okay you are forgiven, stop lying and go and sin no more tongue Fl Gators has never smelt naija before, can you imagine her opening a thread asking if it is true houses are painted in Nigeria shocked grin

I think it is the older ones like these that are more tough and rugged jare.

You don't even have to ask, off to dig out my yabaleft finest, i knew i didn't just buy those yellow lipstick for no reason, wait for me oh, i dey come nau nau, no need for me to bath sef, i don bath last year jare, see you in three minutes on the dot grin grin grin
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2010

shocked She has never visited 9ja before, wow!!!

LMAO,
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2010
bump
Re: SOLD by beecrofty(m): 5:07am On Oct 05, 2010
AlMosT Gon3

(1) (Reply)

Bmw 328 Wanted / Sold!!!!!!!!This Nissan Sentra Can Be Yours For Just N580k Call 08052334306 / Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.