Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Possibility Of Gaining Admission Into Radiography With Physics Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Possibility Of Gaining Admission Into Radiography With Physics Education (284 Views)

Get Your Action Back On With Physics Assignment Help / Should I Go For Radiography, Medical Lab Science Or Biochemistry? / Need Help With Physics And Chemistry Calculations For Jamb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility Of Gaining Admission Into Radiography With Physics Education by okezuoemmanue(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good day nairalanders,
I hope my mail finds you in good shape.
I graduated from the prestigious institution,University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the year 2014 with Second Class Upper (2:1) from the Department of Physics (Education).
I want to make an inquiry on the following;
1. The possibility of gaining a DIRECT ENTRY admission into Radiography in UNN or UNIZIK or any other Uni within the South East
2. If a DIRECT ENTRY can not be guaranteed, which other method could be more accessible for me to apply so as to get the admission into RADIOGRAPHY and at what time is the school opening portal for such applications?
Thank you as I hope having your kind reply soonest.
Pls move to front page

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Sniper / Which Secondary School Is The Best In Northern Nigeria? / ABUAD Post-utme/de 2019/2020, Cut Off Mark, How To Apply, Closing Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.