Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,482 members, 7,861,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

I'm Tired Of Being A Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Tired Of Being A Christian (2185 Views)

What AFRICAN God Should I Worship, Please? I'm Tired Of Jesus. / God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by Magnoliaa(f): 3:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

The problem usually is with the poor teaching of the Gospel by many would-be evangelists.

Cheers.

I really wish there are more teachers. Knowledgeable ones, just like the Apostles, the very first Christians. cry

A lot of doubts, disbeliefs, questions and misconceptions will be cleared if there are more passionate preachers who really understands the Bible...
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by Auki: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2019
Submit ur will to ur creator not Jesus or any pagan idea. Pray directly to ur God He will answer you. Nobody other than God that knows ur condition and can solve all ur worries.

Do not pray to Jesus but respect him because he was messenger like moses, Abraham, Muhammad (Peace be upon them).

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by Ihedinobi3: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I really wish there are more teachers. Knowledgeable ones, just like the Apostles, the very first Christians. cry

A lot of doubts, disbeliefs, questions and misconceptions will be cleared if there are more passionate preachers who really understands the Bible...
All any given believer needs is one truly gifted and prepared pastor-teacher, not many. But I do understand your pain. It took many years before I was able to find one myself. But sometimes, this is a test from the Lord to prove your heart. How much we want the Truth is demonstrated by how willing we are to search for it and wait for it until we find it. There have never been many pastor-teachers in the Church. That gift is the rarest one in the Church, but there has never been a believer who wanted the Truth who did not end up getting it. So, as much as it may be sad that truly gifted and prepared men are so few and far between, we can rejoice in the confidence that the Lord looks out for all His sheep, every single one.

I highly recommend Professor Robert Luginbill at https://ichthys.com from whom I have learned and under whom I am training to become a full-fledged pastor-teacher. If you prefer videos, you will find Pastor-Teacher Curtis Omo at www.bibleacademyonline.com a solid help for spiritual growth. These are two gifted and incredibly well-prepared teachers that you can learn the Bible systematically from. The first has been in ministry for about forty years now and is very well-established in the Truth.

As I said, one is enough for you. In fact, more than one is harmful to a believer unless they are spiritually mature, and if they are, the excess is redundant. Nobody who seeks and keeps seeking, who asks and keeps asking, who knocks and keeps knocking ever goes without a favorable answer. So, I wouldn't worry about other believers if you yourself have gained access to a good teacher. Not many even want that access in the first place.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by xproducer: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
theumpteenth:
I'm so tired. Fed up. I can't take it anymore. I no longer believe in the mercies of Jesus. I don't believe that God loves everybody. only those that can be used. useless people like myself don't stand a chance. How can i even love my neighbour as myself when i dont feel loved myself. Like trying to give what you dont have. What does it even take to get his attention? I really envy those that this Jesus eyes are on them. If I can just get over this fear of eternal hell so as to end this misery once and for all.
I still belive strongly there is a God. or rather there are Gods. Anybody that has an encounter with a God or force that actually cares for them should let me know please. Thanks in anticipation.

================================

There is no real hope of salvation outside of truly being born again by the operation of the Lord Jesus Christ - "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

Keep the faith, and your profession of the Lord Jesus Christ, if you do!

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." -Galatians 6:9

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." - 2 Timothy 1:7

Peace and blessings!

++++++++

"For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” - Romans 10:12-14
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
The problem usually is with the poor teaching of the Gospel by many would-be evangelists.

Cheers

Magnoliaa:

"Look, the days are coming--this is the declaration of the Lord GOD--when I will send a famine through the land:
not a famine of bread or a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD
"
- Amos 8:11

"He said to me, "And now, Daniel, close the book and put a seal on it until the end of the world.
Meanwhile, many people will waste their efforts trying to understand what is happening.
(i.e. many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased)
"
- Daniel 12:4

Even if you know a thousand and one things, ask the man/woman, who knows the one thing you don't know about, then that person can open the door, and its up to you to decide if you must enter and to enter, by yourself, you must. Close your mind, then the door will shut and nothing will be gained.

Unless one asks the questions, answers will not come, Consider seriously and answers,serious answers will come.

Most of our thoughts are pointless because they lack any real foundation. If you want to gain wisdom you need to let go of everything you now believe, because they mostly are all foundationless

The Bible says, famine in the end times won't be for food but for the truth, of hearing the words of the LORD. It also, as can be seen in Daniel 12:4 reproduced above, said that knowledge would increase. Having knowledge (i.e. Gnosticism) is not necessarily having truth. You can have much knowledge, but they'll be truth diluted with lies, as people are more susceptible to prettier, neatly wrapped up lies than the truth.

Truth never decreases by being shared, but truth has become something unimportant and falsehood, for means sake, instead reigns supreme. As you know Magnoliaa, we have all inherited and propagated lies, perhaps innocently, but lies none the less, as the needle of truth, is often hidden in haystack of lies, it'll take real eyes to see the truth, after as a matter of fact, of becoming fully aware of the lies.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by frank317: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2019
theumpteenth:
I'm so tired. Fed up. I can't take it anymore. I no longer believe in the mercies of Jesus. I don't believe that God loves everybody. only those that can be used. useless people like myself don't stand a chance. How can i even love my neighbour as myself when i dont feel loved myself. Like trying to give what you dont have. What does it even take to get his attention? I really envy those that this Jesus eyes are on them. If I can just get over this fear of eternal hell so as to end this misery once and for all.
I still belive strongly there is a God. or rather there are Gods. Anybody that has an encounter with a God or force that actually cares for them should let me know please. Thanks in anticipation.

If I may ask... What exactly is the benefit of believe their is God or God... Why is that last paragraph important to u?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2019
frank317:
If I may ask... What exactly is the benefit of believe their is God or God... Why is that last paragraph important to u?
It is obvious that it is because he doesnt want to miss out on something good.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by frank317: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It is obvious that it is because he doesnt want to miss out on something good.

Lol...believing there is God bring in something Good? I don't believe there is God,pls what something good am I missing?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2019
frank317:
Lol...believing there is God bring in something Good? I don't believe there is God,pls what something good am I missing?
Eternal life perhaps.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by Truthsbitter: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2019
theumpteenth:
unknowingly to you my brother, you are already on the way of the lord, keep your believe strong he will see you through even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death....but watch carefully for Christ comes like a thief in the night.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by frank317: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Eternal life perhaps.

Lol... I can only something that is real bro. I can only miss something I am sure is true. U will only feel u miss it because u believe it. Not because it is real.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by frank317: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2019
And the list goes on and on... Christians are frustrated people who only stick to nonsensical believes because of fear... Fear of Hell. If not why will someone spend endless years worshiping a God that never speaks or even answers prayer...

You pray for money... U work hard for it
U give praise to a supposedly existent God... Na only u go de feel the music
You pray to God... Na only u go tell urself that he has answered
You pray for work... U still hustle to get job with unbelievers

Yet people beg u to continue doing useless things to a being that never responds... Telling u one day u will get ur answer.

Quick one... Can any one tell me why gamblers are addicted to gambling?

Answer... Because they don't know when they will be rewarded.

This is same reason why Christian are stuck to their God? They really don't know when he will reward them.

All na mind game

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2019
frank317:
Lol... I can only something that is real bro. I can only miss something I am sure is true. U will only feel u miss it because u believe it. Not because it is real.
Don't gamble with the future, play it safely, don't call it a bluff. It'll be a win win situation, because if there is eternal life, then you win if you've bet on it. If there apparently is no eternal life, you don't lose anything even if you did bet on it, but if you didn't bet at all, on it and there is eternal life, then you're toast and fairked. Ouch and there'll be gnashing of teeth etcetera, sorry.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by frank317: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Don't gamble with the future, play it safely, don't call it a bluff. It'll be a win win situation, because if there is eternal life, then you win if you've bet on it. If there apparently is no eternal life, you don't lose anything even if you did bet on it, but if you didn't bet at all, on it and there is eternal life, then you're toast and fairked. Ouch and there'll be gnashing of teeth etcetera, sorry.

I still have nothing to lose if I don't gamble... Now u are talking about gambling, u and I obviously don't know anything about after life.

Hope u know u could also end up in Allah's hell
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
frank317:
I still have nothing to lose if I don't gamble... Now u are talking about gambling, u and I obviously don't know anything about after life.

Hope u know u could also end up in Allah's hell

You mean the Allah's hell that's just as bad as its heaven.
You wey be say you like boobs die and prefer punaani double die, hmm.
Did you at all, read Allah's heaven & hell small print, erhn?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by frank317: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

You mean the Allah's hell that's just as bad as its heaven.
You wey be say you like boobs die and prefer punaani double die, hmm.
Did you at all, read Allah's heaven & hell small print, erhn?

Ya... Perhaps I should take a bet on theirs... Since its all about a Betting game

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
theumpteenth:

Maybe you weren't taught the truth about REALITY in Christianity!

First of all know that God will NOT speak with anyone for any reason whatsoever this time around! HE has finished talking after saying "NO more, NO less" Revelations 22:18,19

Secondly know that God will not show favoritism towards anyone regarding the desires of their hearts because they are mostly based on material things! Matthew 5:45

Thirdly know that God don't speak to anyone through anyone except you study the Bible to know God's future plans for obedient mankind! Malachi 3:16, Matthew 28:19,20

Whoever is not aware of any of these three facts will end up becoming an atheist!
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
frank317:
[img]https://s3/images/heaven4frank.png[/img]

and frank317 lived eternally happily ever after, looking at busty ladies with respect and/or warm approval
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by MuttleyLaff: 2:02am On Jul 24, 2019
frank317:
Ya... Perhaps I should take a bet on theirs... Since its all about a Betting game
Yeah a gamble worth taking only that you haven't or didn't carefully look at who the "72 virgins" are and/or what you intend betting on
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by shadeyinka(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2019
theumpteenth:
If you are concerned about your salvation, none of the above stated can get to heaven.

Salvation is a gift which a person either recieve or reject. Not one human being is perfect in the whole world.

To be saved means that you have your name written in the Register of Heaven (Book of Life) and you have the Matriculation number of heaven.

Eph 2:8-10:
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

If you have any questions,pls feel free to ask.
Shalom
Re: I'm Tired Of Being A Christian by shadeyinka(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I can be of help to you of you have any questions as per the faith.
Shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atmosphere For Testimonies! / Is Mercy Killing Ok? / Potestant, Catholics, Redeem Or Any Other Dont Matter. As Long As. . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.