Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What To Do To Your Tough Palm Skin And Leg Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Do To Your Tough Palm Skin And Leg Skin (352 Views)

Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown / January Will Be Tough, Spike In COVID-19 Infections Imminent – NCDC / Use Loving Care Body Lotion To Get Rid Of That Spots On Your Skin And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Your Tough Palm Skin And Leg Skin by eskepar: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
I'm here seated on the couch and thinking what is hard skin? Hard skin is the toughen of the skin mostly the hand and the feet while happens mostly due to frequent pressure and friction against your skin which turns to calluses (corn are small bump of the skin while calluses are large parts of rough thick skin) and corns. They are not dangerous if they do not causes discomfort. If you have diabetes which causes poor flow to your feet then you need to act fast to treat the hard skin. For most people it's irritating especially for handshakes and on the feet it makes it feel as if your stepping on stones. Wearing shoes without socks, lifting weights without gloves, playing instruments etc.
Now the questions are where is common, what is the symptoms of the hard skin and how can you treat it?
Well I did some research and I find our that it's mostly common for people that wear tight shoes, people that stand for long period of the days in rare cases people that got it ( when trying to defend themselves again dangerous substances
Symptoms of hard skin could be - dry skin always, a rough area of the skin, hardened lump.
How to treat hard skin...
**food scrub**
Well most stores sells that especially the local one we have here which you will gree with me that it's painful
-2 teaspoon of sea salt into equal about of baby oil and fruit juice.
- apply the scrub directly to the foot and scrub gently with your palm
- or use with the foot scrub brush to remove the dead skin..(directed by NHS)
The good news is I have gotten a better option which is more comforting and works real good. Stay tuned and please kindly drop your comment below if you find this post helpful...
Stay Healthy!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Cavities / Old Yellow Cards Expires July 1st- FG / What Can I Use To Cure Delayed Urine In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.