Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Redemption And Destruction Is An Act Of Predestination. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redemption And Destruction Is An Act Of Predestination. (285 Views)

Destruction Is Coming On This Earth! Escape For Your Life / The Fallacy Which Lies In The Theory Of Predestination And Divine Election / Book of Isaiah (Destruction is certain for you who buy up property...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redemption And Destruction Is An Act Of Predestination. by talktokayoo(m): 12:56am On Jun 05, 2019
God appointed the eternal destiny of some to salvation by grace, while leaving the remainder to receive eternal damnation for all their sins, even their original sin.

Keywords:

Foreknow: be aware or know of (an event) before it happens.

Predestination: To decide or determine beforehand; or (of God) destine (someone) for a particular fate or purpose.

This scripture is very profound and it amazes me every time I read or meditate upon it: the Holy Spirit said

Romans 8:29 (New International Version)
For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

God is an Almighty being that knows and declare the end of all things from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done,.....(Isaiah 46:10)

You see God knows those who will come to him in Christ Jesus and those who won't come to Him, those who will accept him and those who will reject Him, those who will mock it and those who will embrace it...
Hence, because God knows that some people will willingly accept Him in Christ Jesus, he predestined them for salvation, he makes it easy for them to see Jesus Christ as the savior and accept Him, isn't that powerful? God is a God of knowledge, all knowledge - God showed this in Jacob and Esau before they were born and he said, I love Jacob, I hate Esau (Malachi 1: 2-3) and for King Pharaoh - For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. (Romans 9:17): God raised up a Pharaoh that didnt know Joseph so he can punish him and he hardened his hear so that he can do that. See God knows Jacob, Esau and King Pharaoh before they were given birth to and predestined their fate and destiny in life by that knowledge..

God knows detailed and accurate biological-social-psychological- data about each and every billion people in the world today; Jesus Christ said God knows you, that the hair of your head is numbered that is God knows the total no of hair strand on your head and if you were combing your hair and one falls down and you didnt even know it, God knows that hair strand number 453 has fell off, isn't that wonderful...

To the initial above scripture, because God foreknow you that in your heart of heart, that you will desire to come to Him through Christ Jesus he shower His mercy and grace in you and draw you to Him and for others God foreknow that in their deep heart they will never desire or will to come to Him in Christ Jesus so God made it easy for them to go to hell...

That is why Jesus Christ said all that my father has given me shall come to me and when they come I won't chase them away because God foreknew them and predestined them to come to Jesus Christ (John 6:37)

I trust this writing has been a blessing to you. Shalom

Brother Gaji Manute Kayode
Re: Redemption And Destruction Is An Act Of Predestination. by talktokayoo(m): 12:58am On Jun 05, 2019
If you want a further understanding of this, kindly read

https://gajimanute..com/2019/05/redemption-is-act-of-predestination.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Guru Maharaji To Buhari: Appoint Me Special Adviser To Oversee Petroleum, Other / Spirituality Is Not Godliness / MSSN-LASU Solicit Support To Get Her DAWAH Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.