Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium (33378 Views)

Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) / Obi cubana lavishes Millions on Naked girls at a pool. Slay queens mudded / Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by GisterBlogger: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Former big brother naija housemate, Vandora reacts as her boyfriend lavishes her with encomium.

Read below;

Love aside, this woman by my side has been my best best-friend. I remember when we got talking, we went from talking for 1 minute to 1 hour and we could do 24 hours if given the chance. You’re one of the smartest persons I know (for some reason, you don’t show it off enough ). Back to the love part, you have a heart of gold. I thought I knew what love was before I met you but you helped redefine and upgrade it. I’ve never felt this much love and it still seems unreal. We’ve had our ups and downs which is normal but we find a way back. I strive to be the best man I can be to you because you deserve nothing less. @vandora_vandora With love from cruz

Read more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-vandora-reacts-as-her-boyfriend-lavishes-her-with-encomium

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by GisterBlogger: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2019
The kain people wey full this country eeh. Who come be this one again, next thing the boyfriend would start trending.

40 Likes

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by softwerk(f): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2019
grin

Did this guy just insult the entire Vaseline community?!

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by RoyalBlu(f): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Cruz babylove angry

His write up? So babyish. "I would have love to talk about you physically too ..."
What kinda man says this angry

It's good to know they're happy together.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by topedoski(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2019
Somebody give that guy malt, e too get sugar mouth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by Yankiss(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Cute. It didn't always have to end with sniper. Guys appreciate your babes and vice versa. Life is sweet. But any one waka,, shut the door tight. Not everyone in your life is meant to be there forever.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by cicikhemy(f): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Reel Love
Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by bluefilm: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wow!

Those boobs look good.

I can easily see why the guy is lavishing encomiums on the boobs. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by Hintona(f): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
He looks like Teddy A
Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Rubbish. Just talk sey you love her because of her breasts

3 Likes

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
I like her too.
I loved the way she told Alex the truth to her very face.
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
I like her too.
I loved the way she told Alex the truth to her very face.
grin
Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by safarigirl(f): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Cruz babylove angry

His write up? So babyish. "I would have love to talk about you physically too ..."

a baby man grin

Their relationship works and that is really all that matters. They are in tune mentally, the rest of the world need not understand

8 Likes

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by Parrot69: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hé wants to end Your LUBRICANT job
softwerk:
grin

Did this guy just insult the entire Vaseline community?!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by Lovelyn451(f): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
See him talking about Vaseline...small boy ...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by missimelda01(f): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
We all know where this ends undecided

I hope it's different this time.
Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by ngwababe(f): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Guy too cute!
Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by Princeofasia: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Cruz babylove angry

its better to have a babyish boy than to have an ancestral remains like regina daniels that will talk adultish.
anoufia

4 Likes

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by RACOme: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmm,
Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by Anfieldboss: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
bluefilm:
Wow!

Those boobs look good.

I can easily see why the guy is lavishing encomiums on the boobs. shocked

They look good because they are supported by a bra, wait till u see them without support

5 Likes

Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by zeusdgrt(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nonsense!
Re: Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium by RACOme: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Cruz babylove angry

Oh dear.
very irritating something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam Gives Teddy-A Guitar As Birthday Gift, Poses With His Mother / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania / We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.