Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer (9088 Views)

Meet Dare Obasanjo Who Works With Microsoft / Detailed Comparison Between C# And Java By Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by rookie(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2007
I though it was interesting that OBJ's son is a Microsoft IT developer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dare_Obasanjo
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by LoVeBoOBS: 1:58am On May 07, 2007
That Dare or whatever they call him seems smart. tongue
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by my2cents(m): 3:33am On May 07, 2007
In college, I was a JAVA Teaching Assistant. As my time to graduate approached, we conducted interviews for replacements for myself and others. Now, I don't remember the name well, but I do know that I did in fact interview an Obasanjo for the position. Based on his graduation date, this might be him. If not, then there was more than one OBJ at the school of computing. Anyways, back to the story:

I didn't tell him I was Nigerian so he wouldn't expect any favors. I must confess, he was pretty smart and he was indeed hired for the position and the rest, as they say, is history. I am not surpised he graduated with high honors and is now working at MSFT. He deserves it.
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by IG: 7:12pm On May 07, 2007
I first heard about him when he was making an argument/comparison b/w WPF and flash in his blog.
Although the comparison seems to be highly biased towards MS but I think he seems to be very intelligent
and knows the technologies he's talking about.

To diverge a little WPF is now what is MS released as SilverLight and ther're a lot of interesting things in it that
warrants a thread on it.

Back to Dare, I think he is a great IT professional.
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by naijacutee(f): 4:41pm On May 08, 2007
He's the Presidents son and he works at Microsoft - What's in it for us?
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by candylips(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2007
naijacutee:

He's the Presidents son and he works at Microsoft - What's in it for us?
abi o
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by egbon(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2007
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by IG: 6:22pm On May 08, 2007
prodgalson:
I read his blog posting too, We'll see what silverlight brings to the table soon :-)

ps: Silverlight was formally known as WPF/E , not WPF. WPF/E stands for Windows Presentation Foundation Everywhere, and it is a web based subset of WPF, and is OS-independent.

Thanx for the correction man.
I only picked an interest in Silverlight when I read about the DLR.
I don't want to digress much from the topic of the post but I think SilverLight will be a great technology but
will hardly be able to beat flash.
Well Adobe is not asleep and they know that ecosystem much more than Microsoft.

There's a thread discussing Silverlight here in the programmer's forum.

Maybe we'll get more views about Silverlight there.
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by candylips(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2007
egbon:

This will provide you some insight into Aso-rock and who Dare Obasanjo is,

http://grandioseparlor.com/2007/04/a-presidential-servant/

http://flickr.com/photos/carnage4life/sets/72157600155828724/

Thanks for those links bro .men that guy looks just like his papa
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by my2cents(m): 2:11am On May 09, 2007
I blv the late B.I.G. had as a lyric in one of his songs, "black and ugly as ever, however" tongue
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by alexa102(f): 2:16am On May 09, 2007
dat's gud for him. d rest of us have to try as much as possible to be d best in whateva we do too,

by d way,

dat was a rily large family. i lost count of how many children. must be fun though
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by boraddo(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2007
he's a really smart and intelligent guy frm what i read on his blog

he's a nice article on his meeting with Bill Gates,
http://www.25hoursaday.com/weblog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=6541e297-1a22-40e3-89fa-04fa19ab22b2
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by donan(m): 2:07am On May 11, 2007
Mehn d guy is good.
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by nigeria1: 10:19pm On May 11, 2007
Really Dare obasanjo, When I search for the name, all i get was pop up, It look like someone is play a scam on the internet,
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by nigeria1: 3:43am On May 13, 2007
I did search I got 33,000,  I have seen that name for more than 3 years now,  ever time i click that name,  it goes directly to a pop up or a 419 letter asking you for money,  claiming is father his president,.  Yes , there may be a Dare Obasanjo working for microsoft.
Here I think is dare obasanjo,  He looks like Obj

[img]http://bp2.blogger.com/_J0_GWO1Bgk4/RjviwVCAFzI/AAAAAAAAARQ/l3l0rrOTHNs/s320/dare+and+sis.jpg[/img]
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by mishoo(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2007
OMG !!!
Wowo !!
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by my2cents(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2007
WTF, WTH!! LMAO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is the second photo a photoshop'd carbon copy of the guy?
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by OmoEko1(f): 3:29am On May 21, 2007
mishoo:

OMG !!!
Wowo !!
they serious pass wowo LMAO.
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by naijacutee(f): 7:16am On May 22, 2007
mishoo:

OMG !!!
Wowo !!
Bring out the one you created, let us see angry angry angry
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by owieedo: 11:28am On May 24, 2007
I'm quite proud of Dere Obj, and many Nigerians out there keeping it real for IT innovation.
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by Wadomoi(f): 11:32am On May 24, 2007
At least some are hating, some are praising - and I am sure in few years time some who doesnt know him will come to this same forum to say he has stolen Nigerian money through his father - shame.
Re: Dare Obasanjo (OBJ Junior): Microsoft IT Developer by minniepoe(f): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2007
If his father was not the president of Nigeria, tell me who on earth would have been interested in him? there are so many Nigerians out there doing pretty well and excelling in their chosen profession. as anybody thot of doing a thread on them?
abeg, i no wan no am.

please lets talk better.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With VTU API / Php/mysql Pin And Serial Number Generation Script / What Programming Languages Do I Need To Design A Site Like Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.