Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? (605 Views)

"Any Attack On Any Igbo Will Not Be Tolerated"- Sunday Igboho Blows Hot As #iami / Want A Very Good,perfect Structure For U Home Pls Read Dis / How Small Business Can Create Engaging Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? by cybersoldiers: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Igbos time on Nairaland has come to an end.

They are no more needed here as can be seen on the recklessness of mods banning them for no just cause.

Please any Igbo that can create a very good forum should contact me asap.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? by mekuso89(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Nice ive been thinking about this too
Re: Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? by Mraphel: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2019
It must be Igbo that has lived in Yoruba land and exposed to how things are being done.

I will strongly advice you to give the job to a Yoruba man they are very good in ICT. If u rely on Igbo there will be no progress.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? by cybersoldiers: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2019
Mraphel:
It must be Igbo that has lived in Yoruba land and exposed to how things are being done.

I will strongly advice you to give the job to a Yoruba man they are very good in ICT. If u rely on Igbo there will be no progress.

Security of the site is of high importance.

how do we go about the security?
Re: Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? by cybersoldiers: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2019
mekuso89:
Nice ive been thinking about this too

Please pm me.

They only use Nairaland to fight Igbos upon how much we post reasonable contents here to promote Nairaland
Re: Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? by mekuso89(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2019
cybersoldiers:

Please pm me.

They only use Nairaland to fight Igbos upon how much we post reasonable contents here to promote Nairaland
Am not really good in ICT but I will be glad to be part of this great idea. please tell me how I would be of help. Igbo amaka
Re: Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? by cybersoldiers: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
mekuso89:
Am not really good in ICT but I will be glad to be part of this great idea. please tell me how I would be of help. Igbo amaka

have seen your pm
Re: Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? by mekuso89(m): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
cybersoldiers:

have seen your pm
sent u a message via WhatsApp
Re: Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? by cybersoldiers: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
mekuso89:
sent u a message via WhatsApp
seen
Re: Any Igbo That Can Create A Very Good Forum? by cybersoldiers: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2021
Need a pure Igbo bloodline to build a sophisticated site for us

(1) (Reply)

The Next Titan - Season 6 / Landlord And Tenant Relation On Recovery Of Premises / Ras Cool Ft Christiano & Mr Goody - Odo Ye Wu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.