Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,733 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her (2531 Views)

Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" / Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist / Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by helobabe: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
GistMore.com

After all her weeping and drama in a video released on Mother’s Day with claims that her husband abandoned her on their wedding night, telling her that he never loved her but married her because of her first pregnancy, it has been discovered that Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, sold a lie to millions of her fans.

“She was never married to Mr Ojo. They had two kids—Festus and Priscy but there was no wedding. Nothing binds Iyabo and Ojo together legally,” angry friends of Iyabo Ojo’s estranged husband revealed exclusively to Kemi Ashefon.

Wondering how the duo met and fell in love?
“When Iyabo Ojo was a student of the Lagos State Polytechnic, which had its temporary site in Isolo, the one close to the Oba’s palace then, she would always come to Ojo’s shop.

Then, he was a stark illiterate carpenter and could not utter a word in English. But he was tall and good-looking. She was coming to his carpenter’s shed and before we knew it, she got pregnant for him. Her parents and siblings were against this but she stood her ground and moved in with him.

He never wanted her but she threw herself at him. There was no wedding. Where would Ojo have gotten money to have a wedding? Which wedding night was she referring to in her ‘weeping video’? Tell her to produce their wedding photos if she insists on a wedding night,” Ojo’s friends said.

However, Iyabo mentioned in some interviews she had some years ago that she catered for her children without any contributions from their father.

“Which contributions? Though Ojo had nothing as a carpenter, the little he made from his business, he gave to her and the kids. Moreso, Iyabo was getting proceeds from her grandfather’s estate, so the situation wasn’t as bad as she painted it. In fact, when her grandfather died, some years ago, she got N11m as her share of the estate.

It’s a lie that she gave birth to Priscy at home. She should tell the truth and stop embarrassing Ojo, who ended up with a lady who is more educated than he was. They had quarrels and she would abuse him in the English language.

Of course, this infuriated him and he would be asking his friends what she meant with the ‘big words’ she hurled at him.
“She was in love with him and refused to leave him. But when Iyabo got the money bequeathed to her, everything changed. She squandered some of it and in a day, she bought five cars—a Toyota starlet, Opel Omega, Mazda and two other cars. She also opened a boutique and sold ladies’ wear.

There was a time robbers attacked her and collected part of the money.
“By the time the money remained N1m, she was advised to invest in the movie industry. Iyabo became interested in Theatre Arts and joined Yinka Quadri/Ogogo caucus. There were many allegations of infidelity from Mr. Ojo then, and there was a time she left him and moved in with an actor, whose family, including their mother, are all involved in film-making. The actor is short, could barely speak English and must have stuck with her because of the money.

So, she abandoned Ojo and stayed with the actor. That didn’t last long because it was obvious the man wasn’t going to marry her because he allegedly instructed her to abort pregnancies she had for him,” sources revealed.

The kids—Festus and Priscy—who were reunited with their father in July 2018 after a six-year separation must have been happy.

“Well, Ojo was lucky to have travelled abroad and he is now a US citizen. He’s our friend and we can tell you that he was treated shabbily by Iyabo. She has been granting interviews and saying all sorts because she knows the man does not have the guts to grant an interview and speak in English fluently like her. But she has forgotten that he has friends who can speak to the media.

“Ask her why her children cannot be US citizens when their father has a Green Card already? He is so pained at how she has treated him that he has vowed not to file in for the kids. Not that the kids did any wrong. No, they are good kids and love him. But he doesn’t want a scenario that the kids could file in for her when they become citizens. He’s hurting and if she doesn’t stop speaking ill of Ojo, she should drop his name because he was never married to her and there was no wedding.”

Read more here; http://gistmore.com/how-iyabo-ojo-dumped-her-husband-live-as-a-carpenters-wife-he-never-married-her

Lalasticlala

Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by helobabe: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2019

Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by helobabe: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
So because of the mother of ur kids that u are no longer together.....u won't do what is right for ur own kids.....

So that means u will not send them to the university because when they graduate and get good jobs they will help their mother

You are not alright, to slap you is hungrying me,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by sholatem(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Aunty iyabo ojo how far about this story? As per d short guy actor,that should be Muka Ray eyiwunmi,but make she reply 1st cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by dominique(f): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ojo no get first name name ni?

The so-called friend only successfully painted the Ojo fellow as an irresponsible husband and dad. So much for exposing secrets.
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by missimelda01(f): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
There are two sides to every story... But these celebrities can be dramatic ehn, see her crying like he stole one of her kidneys.

Aunty should drop his name na, abi she doesn't have other names to bear.
Imagine still bearing the name of a man you claimed never loved you undecided

1 Like

Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by Ciaos: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
All these not necessary, because they moved on.
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by doitforyou(f): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
A man willing to deny his OWN children a good future because he hates their mother tells me all I need to know about him. For a man to be that vindictive to his own children tells me he was not as innocent as his friends are trying to make him out out to be.

1 Like

Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by Opportuneke(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
We're waiting for madam`s side of the story,

Nonsense and Nigerian celebrities...

Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by generationz(f): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin grin

Nollywood movie - Ojo the carpenter

But wait o they said Iyabo bought 5 cars in one day hian

1 Like

Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by Jerrick(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na wetin dey happen for their lives dem they act for movies that's why most of em look dumb? Stupid stories foolish people
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
If she really dated a carpenter, then she tried. Proves it isn't always about money after all.

Anyway, let me wait for the other side of the story.
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by ibkayee(f): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
How many times do they want to tell us he was a Carpenter? grin
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by Exodora: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmmmmm I smell lies i don't know who to believe .She got a whole 11 million and yet people keep saying she got her money in the other way if you know you know.
'' Until her money is remaining 1m that was when they advice her to invest '' so they are monitoring spirit monitoring when the money will reduce if not how did they know.
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by tydi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:
So because of the mother of ur kids that u are no longer together.....u won't do what is right for ur own kids.....

So that means u will not send them to the university because when they graduate and get good jobs they will help their mother

You are not alright, to slap you is hungrying me,

You're so just daft to not have read the report before you start spewing thrash about the man.. Men like you pukes me, maybe if you had been in his shoes you would understand better, eventually you might not even be alive to type this gibberish cus you would have taken the sniper way.. Olodo
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by tydi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
doitforyou:
A man willing to deny his OWN children a good future because he hates their mother tells me all I need to know about him. For a man to be that vindictive to his own children tells me he was not as innocent as his friends are trying to make him out out to be.

Lazy yoot you did not read this part ;
Though Ojo had nothing as a carpenter, the little he made from his business, he gave to her and the kids. Moreso, Iyabo was getting proceeds from her grandfather’s estate, so the situation wasn’t as bad as she painted it

Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by doitforyou(f): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Then take your OWN counsel and read very slowly, the part he vehemently REFUSES to file for US citizenship for his children because his wife might benefit from it.

Olodo.

tydi:

Lazy yoot you did not read this part ;
Though Ojo had nothing as a carpenter, the little he made from his business, he gave to her and the kids. Moreso, Iyabo was getting proceeds from her grandfather’s estate, so the situation wasn’t as bad as she painted it

Olodo
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by tydi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
doitforyou:
Then take your OWN counsel and read very slowly, the part he vehemently REFUSES to file for US citizenship for his children because his wife might benefit from it.

Olodo.

Why will he do that?? so the useless woman that left him when he was struggling as a carpenter can benefit from the proceeds of his sweats because she bore him children.. She deserves every damn thing she is getting from the man.. He is smart.. His children can come and visit him with all trip expenses paid by him. Which after they can go back to their mother in 9ja grin. Is that too much to ask? Olodo
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by doitforyou(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ode so you will deny your innocent children the benefits of being US citizens, a status that will benefit their future, because you hate their mother. So you are basically punishing YOUR children not their mother because she is grown and has lived her life and she too travels and has her businesses. So you are cutting of YOUR nose to spite your face.

You are a real olodo

tydi:

Why will he do that?? so the useless woman that left him when he was struggling as a carpenter can benefit from the proceeds of his sweats because she bore him children.. She deserves every damn thing she is getting from the man.. He is smart.. His children can come and visit him with all trip expenses paid by him. Which after they can go back to their mother in 9ja grin. Is that too much to ask? Olodo
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by tydi(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
doitforyou:
Ode so you will deny your innocent children the benefits of being US citizens, a status that will benefit their future, because you hate their mother. So you are basically punishing YOUR children not their mother because she is grown and has lived her life and she too travels and has her businesses. So you are cutting of YOUR nose to spite your face.

You are a real olodo

No dear! I'm not punishing my children in any way cus nothing stops them from traveling down here to come and and visit me,if eventually they want to start schooling abroad too that I would permit but making them a citizen which eventually would make them bring in their greedy mother into the states, that I wouldn't permit, i believe they are grown up and can take good care of themselves. Their mum can use her own money to visit the states too.

Why finding this simple fact hard to understand baffles me.. Olodo
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:

You're so just daft to not have read the report before you start spewing thrash about the man.. Men like you pukes me, maybe if you had been in his shoes you would understand better, and might not even be alive to type this gibberish cus you would have taken the sniper way.. Olodo

I don't know why u mentioned me...cos all I see are insults like u are trying to show u are good at raining insults... I feel even if u would insult me...u should at least make a point....
The man is no longer with iyabo...they have two kids..and he still clearly said he didn't want to file for the children's citizenship because their mother might wanna take advantage to become a citizen too...
Does that even sound right to u..should what the mother would gain from the children atop him from helping his kids....and all u could come up with is ...if I were in his shoes..??
If I were in his shoes I would have taken my kids abroad since...because once they are over 18, they are no longer minors but adults and it bcomes impossible to come over as dependent...
But i guess people like u dont understand...please what exactly did he go tru??....he's a dead beat father who couldn't take care of his kids..hiding under the canopy of being a carpenter...I've seen better, responsible, loving carpenters that would do anything for his kids abeggg.

1 Like

Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by Bossjakande: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
pocohantas:
If she really dated a carpenter, then she tried. Proves it isn't always about money after all.

Anyway, let me wait for the other side of the story.

dear
Re: How Iyabo Ojo Dump Her Husband, Live As A Carpenter’ Wife & He Never Married Her by Olorunnim: 12:28am On Jun 06, 2019
dominique:
Ojo no get first name name ni?

The so-called friend only successfully painted the Ojo fellow as an irresponsible husband and dad. So much for exposing secrets.
You'd be surprised to know that the wicked have the most peaceful state of mind, they usually get away with their atrocities ���

(1) (Reply)

The World Most Beautiful But Dangerous Woman – Claudia Felix / Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi / Actress Empress Njamah Loses Over 300 Fishes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.