Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Build Computers, And Will Like To Sell Them In Nigeria: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Build Computers, And Will Like To Sell Them In Nigeria: (831 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / -free Computer Software And PC Games @elite Computers And PC Games- / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Build Computers, And Will Like To Sell Them In Nigeria: by jomoreb(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2010
Hi, I am from Nigeria but reside in the United States, I actually work on computers here, Anyway, I build desktop Pc;s and was thinking if it was possible to find someone who buys and sells them in Nigeria? Anyone have any idea on how I can pursue that?
Re: I Build Computers, And Will Like To Sell Them In Nigeria: by jomoreb(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2010
I assemble them, I can build office computers or super fast desktop for gaming, example would be :
AMD Phenom II X4 810 Deneb 2.6GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor
6GB of DDR 2 RAM memory
DVD/ CD Burner
640gb hard drive
HD tv ready built in video card
8 channel sound system
high speed internet ready with a 10/100/1000 network card
and the motherboard can handle up to 16gb of memory,

I can customize to your needs and also pocket

(1) (Reply)

FBI Agent's Laptop 'hacked' To Grab 12 Million Apple Ids / .. / Is This A Joke By Youtube Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.