Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,680 members, 7,837,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him (31812 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP / Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by ajaymina(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
See Photos of alleged girlfriend HERE

OP I am not understanding the complexion mix up in photo 2...

I thought she was fair in complexion, how come she's now Chocolate in complexion after..
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ndi ofe and beating their wives, kai!
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Lexusgs430: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
If you are going to have a permanent side chick, she must be physically more attractive than your wife......

Rule 111..........
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by skyfather09(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
always mind ya business...
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by juwoonn(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bcs of that ugly side chick?
juju at work?
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Where proof of de side chic certificate.
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by deflover(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
See how they painted it well
Whereas we know these good for nothing women would have insulted the man ehhh
I wonder why e no use her stone wall angry

2 Likes

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Amanda4life: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
I have seen the girl friend. She is very ugllly

1 Like

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by vicfajeze: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:

Don't say that he's not useless he can beat people that's useful something sometimes especially when someone throw away your bread and beans
DID SOMEONE REALLY THROW AWAY UR BREAD AND BUTTER?
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by oodua1stson: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:
Nobody should judge the man God said nobody should judge because he's the chief judge of Nigeria.

Maybe the woman said bad things about the man or the man mother or she threw away his bread and beans cos as for me anyone who throw away my bread and beans I'll kill that person even my mama sef
why am i laughing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by MrMumu: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
vicfajeze:
DID SOMEONE REALLY THROW AWAY UR BREAD AND BUTTER?
I don't eat butter that's oyibo people poo I eat only bread and beans okay
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by vicfajeze: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:

I don't eat butter that's oyibo people poo I eat only bread and beans okay
MY FRIEND,HOPE U ARE NOT ANGRY WITH ME SIR?
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by MrMumu: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
vicfajeze:
MY FRIEND,HOPE U ARE NOT ANGRY WITH ME SIR?
Did you throw away my bread and beans so why should i be vex with you?
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by vicfajeze: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:

ANYWAYS,KEEP YOUR BREAD AND BEANS VERY WELL O, MY BROS
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
SAY PERSON CALL U MY HUSBAND ONLINE NO MEAN ANYTHING.

U KNOW HOW MANY GIRLS WEY CALL ME MY HUSBAND WHEN I DEY GROW UP NI?? ABI I SEE THEIR PANTS AFTER

WOMEN ARE UNECESSARILY JEALOUS AND DESERVE BRAIN RESETTING BEATING LIKE THIS MAN DID!

*SPITS!!!

If only you understood how grossly disturbing your meme is... You people play with everything. PITY!!! undecided angry
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Angelfrost(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:

You are trying too hard to justify your choice of moniker... It's quite unnecessary, and insultingly lame.
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by OAUTemitayo: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
dominique:
Almost everyday we read of horrific news about Nigerian men yet they're quick to chant "FEAR WOMEN". Nigerian women too get their own for body but the men are worse. Parents are failing woefully in the raising of their sons and it's the wives that are suffering for it.
Men are not worse kankan.

Both parties are worsening everyday.
I know a woman who always grab the trousers of his husband to prevent him from going out to meet his side chicks (as alleged by the woman). The man would warn her till the whole house come to intervene.
One day he changed it for her, he slapped sense into her head. She went to call one nonsense human right group when police told them to settle it at home.

Some women are the in-laws of Satan..

1 Like

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by bluefilm: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na dem.

Na end time husband be dat, simple and short.
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by MrMumu: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

You are trying too hard to justify your choice of moniker... It's quite unnecessary, and insultingly lame.
Still we can't judge the man
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by iswallker(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Man allegedly beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic’s birthday shoutout to him.
‪Domestic Violence is Evil. Her husband battered her on his birthday just because she confronted her husband why his side chick used the caption “Happy Birthday my Husband “‬ According to her, the husband even beat her young sister and her little daughter when they came to rescue her from her evil husband.

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/man-beats-his-wife-for-complaining.html

Client/husband from hell... undecided
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by menvocate(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
dominique:
Almost everyday we read of horrific news about Nigerian men yet they're quick to chant "FEAR WOMEN". Nigerian women too get their own for body but the men are worse. Parents are failing woefully in the raising of their sons and it's the wives that are suffering for it.
The job of training coming generation now lies on you and every other young ladies. Menvocate is trying to reset the brain of men from previous and future generations. Let's do this job together....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) / Money Wives: The Nigerian Girls Sold To Repay Debts / Policeman Scratches Man's Car With A Metal In Lagos Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.