Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Mother Said That I Am Disrespectful For Using My Daddy's Bucket - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Mother Said That I Am Disrespectful For Using My Daddy's Bucket (258 Views)

People Said That We Look Alike / See What OZO'S Mother Said After He Become Budweiser's Ambassador / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Said That I Am Disrespectful For Using My Daddy's Bucket by marvos: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
My father ask me to wash his clothes today.So when i was set to do what i was ask to do ,i took one basin and one iron pail that my dad uses for bath and proceeded to work .Later my mum came and saw me using the pail she began to shout at me asking why i dont have a single regards for something that belong to my father.I then told her mummy see eh if i dont use this pail the marginal utility derived is zero,but as i am using it the marginal utility has increase to 70% and percentage for total utility will be 90%.Now she reported me that i disobeyed her.What have i done wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leaves For The Us Today, To Meet Vice President Pence,  Council On Fore / 15 Plots Of Commercial Land For Sale At Plot In/24 Emene Industrial Layout Enugu / Conflict Of TV Programme-to-watch In Homes; How Do You Manage It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.