Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) (16288 Views)

Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. / Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / Nigerian Airlines Lose Lucrative West Coast Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hi guz. I will be taking a 1week vacation in the westcoast. I wanted to take you all along with me that's why I opened this thread.

America is work work work work till u drop dead. So when u get the chance try to take at least a week vacation . It's very good for the mental well being of one's self.

Places I would visit include.

Grandcanyon AZ
Antelope canyon AZ
Hover dam
Death valley
Hollywood CA
Beach and lots more
Alcatraz in San Francisco

Activities include:
Kayaking, jetski ride , Parasailing etc.

I will try to narrate as I travel so just stay with me for thrills and excitement.

If you have any questions or any pics you would like to see lemme know.

Thanks!

Hers a pic of my traveling bag

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Alzirida(f): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Following
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by nepapole(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Following too
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Jasen1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
I beg make I park here. My client is from Arizona

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
On our way to the airport.we are flying from Chicago o hare.

I asked my friend to take me. Oyibo people too Sabi help people abeg. Very nice set of people!

32 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warrenweste(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Hadampson(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
warriboy21:
On our way to the airport.we are flying from Chicago o hare.

I asked my friend to take me. Oyibo people too Sabi help people abeg. Very nice set of people!

The second person on travel section, after Tochiphoto who is not anonymous. In Jamaica's voice..... Rispeck cool

Yes, i heard they are nice to a fault.

Nice pictures by the way smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
I love travel stories

Following.

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Hadampson(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Following with keen interest smiley

Ugosample
AngelicBeing
Amikable97
Iamboladee
Tiptoe
Oliox
Mizwisdom grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hadampson:

The second person on travel section, after Tochiphoto who is not anonymous. In Jamaica's voice..... Rispeck cool

Yes, i heard they are nice to a fault.

Nice pictures by the way smiley

Lol thanks sir

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lil video of Chicago toll road

I. So happy there's no traffic today. I chose this Time to fly because rush hour will be in the clear � cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCOsq5ccSrM

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:
I love travel stories

Following.

This 1 will be super. Trust me� wink

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Hadampson(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
warriboy21:

Lol thanks sir

You welcome bro cool

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Ifexontop(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Very nice thread keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
We are at the airport.

Checking in.

Thank God we arrived early. Its a long line here men grin

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Ugosample(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hadampson:

Ugosample AngelicBeing Amikable97 Iamboladee Tiptoe Oliox Mizwisdom grin
another travel photo...
I'm so excited

1 Like

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by CTPlayer: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
warriboy21:
Hi guz. I will be taking a 1week vacation in the westcoast. I wanted to take you all along with me that's why I opened this thread.

America is work work work work till u drop dead. So when u get the chance try to take at least a week vacation . It's very good for the mental well being of one's self.

Places I would visit include.

Grandcanyon AZ
Antelope canyon AZ
Hover dam
Death valley
Hollywood CA
Beach and lots more
Alcatraz in San Francisco

Activities include:
Kayaking, jetski ride , Parasailing etc.

I will try to narrate as I travel so just stay with me for thrills and excitement.

If you have any questions or any pics you would like to see lemme know.

Thanks!

Hers a pic of my traveling bag

Good choices!
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by iamboladee: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hadampson:

Ugosample
AngelicBeing
Amikable97
Iamboladee
Tiptoe
Oliox
Mizwisdom grin

I'm here cool
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
CTPlayer:

Good choices!

Thanks sir!
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by warriboy21(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Some few pics of the terminal.
The airport people wise en. Dem won't allow you carry any food enter airport o. But see many food just full here throway. But crazy expensive

Me I no chop undecided

I de go spend for Vegas so I go save my money grin

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Danirose007(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
winkb Nice Thread OP
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by lionlee216(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
U no try ooo grin

You no even include me for plans embarassed
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Hadampson(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ugosample:

another travel photo...

I'm so excited

Welcome boss smiley
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Hadampson(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
I see you DMPaulSr cool
Re: My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) by Hadampson(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
iamboladee:

I'm here cool

Welcome bro smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boeing Lands Jet Deals With Nigeria, Saudi For $9.3bn/ / Gas Tanker Kills 15 In Niger State / Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.