Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Help!!! Access Bank Withheld My Money!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help!!! Access Bank Withheld My Money!! (847 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? / Betland Withheld My N96000: Please I Need Your Advice / HELP! Access Bank Withheld My Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Access Bank Withheld My Money!! by hunterezi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

last year October, I saved some money into someone's account using the POS and I got debited.

I kept the money there so as to use it by March To pay for my school fees but unfortunately as I asked the company for refund, they said they can't find the money in their account.

I tried reaching Access bank now, they told me its more than 120 days!

Pls what can I do because I really need this money. I've depended much on it. I need advise on what to do.
Re: Help!!! Access Bank Withheld My Money!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
You be real mumu.

You sent money into someone's account and you didn't ask the someone if they have received it that very day? Your mumu go last.
Re: Help!!! Access Bank Withheld My Money!! by ReppingLocals(f): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
hunterezi:
Hi Nairalanders,

last year October, I saved some money into someone's account using the POS and I got debited.

I kept the money there so as to use it by March To pay for my school fees but unfortunately as I asked the company for refund, they said they can't find the money in their account.

I tried reaching Access bank now, they told me its more than 120 days!

Pls what can I do because I really need this money. I've depended much on it. I need advise on what to do.

Tender transactional proofs and account statements for those periods and your said forex account history.
Money matter requires facts and evidence not just talks and post.
Do as said then you get your money back without sweats.
If you call them out all over the world without evidence you nor go see shishi...

Your forex broker send deposit and withdrawal notifications to your email, tender such for the period.
Forex broker send daily trading activities to your registered email..
Provide those email for the closing day of your deposit or days after your deposit...
Provide your forex account dashboard transactional history screenshots for those periods.
Then you can call anybody out.

Just a special counsel.

(1) (Reply)

Beginners Guide To Trading On Overbit For Nigerian Traders - Complete Review / LEARN FOREX TRADING AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. / Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.