Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,241 members, 7,849,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? (1315 Views)

Which Airtel Data Plan Are You Using Currently ? / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
angry angry

I got completely annoyed with Operamini lately with its bugging ads. The ads come after opening two to three ⚟web pages. So I finally jettisoned the browser to stick with Chrome, Edge and Mozilla.

I know some peeps will come up with stuffz like "... Who still uses operamini" "... Operamini is crap", "... Operamini is meant for kids" and all that. It's fine. Operamini is a lite browser and extremely good for data saving. I used it most time to surf nairaland. Because I felt there no need loading heavy contents. After all, wasting data on Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, and all isn't worth it.
Enough of talks

Which is your current browser?

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by shedy03(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry angry

I got completely annoyed with Operamini lately with its bugging ads. The ads come after opening two to three ⚟web pages. So I finally jettisoned the browser to stick with Chrome, Edge and Mozilla.

I know some peeps will come up with stuffz like "... Who still uses operamini" "... Operamini is crap", "... Operamini is meant for kids" and all that. It's fine. Operamini is a lite browser and extremely good for data saving. I used it most time to surf nairaland. Because I felt there no need loading heavy contents. After all, wasting data on Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, and all isn't worth it.
Enough of talks

Which is your current browser?
opera mini is my best, it's my default browser right now.
it helps manage my data. I can disable the pictures and video contents when am running out of data and not buoyant enough to subscribe. chrome won't allow this.

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by lekjons(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
UC browser..

Then Chrome sometimes to open some really heavy web pages..

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by Nbote(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Download d new Opera with VPN... D ads on d normal opera becoming really annoying... For basic surfing I use Opera, for downloads I use UCbrowser and den I use Chrome or d native Samsung browser if I need to fill forms and applications online

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by Bismark009: 1:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Download CM browser(cheetah mobile browser), i always use it, it automatically block ads and saves data.
Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by bravesoul247(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2019
I use ucweb, mozilla and chrome.

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by DarkJeddi(m): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2019
UC Browser mostly,then Chrome..

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 06, 2019
UC Mini for normal mobile surfing, and Chrome for work related or advance web services.

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by AgentPET(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2019
Via.
It's d best

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by alphaNomega: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2019
I use the default PHX browser, updated last year and started having performance issues. Reverted to base version and I've been fine ever since.

Occasionally, I use Chrome.
Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by Opistorincos(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
I'm making use of kiwi browser because it blocks ads and it supports extensions
Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by Itzneowizy(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2019
Chrome all the way...UC browser just annoys me...it reloads pages when trying to go back

3 Likes

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by iceberryose(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
I use Brave and it's just a perfect copy of chrome with more power and options.
Not that hard on resources as it runs well on my S8 without lag
Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by Kingkun69(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Safari

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by rufdan(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2019
I use Samsung Internet browser
Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by encryptjay(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2019
I just love opera for regular sites like Nairaland but the ads that keep popping up after loading the a page has become a turn off.
Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by falcon01: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Opera mini for simple browsing Google chrome for official Browsing Orfox for....... only users will get it!
Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
opera mini because of freebasics..
Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by OneKinGuy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
If you are looking for the best browser to save you a lot of data and also browser extremely fast, Puffin Browser is the best for the job. I have been using it for almost two years now. It has an amazing technology that compresses images to save data. This is a very helpful option if you want to use less data for browsing. Even the ad blocker works fluently. The only downside of the browser is that it has a very slow downloading speed. But i don't mind, like I said, I have been using the browser for over two years now so I have adapted to using Internet downoad manager(IDM) to download files.

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by Truthwords: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Use puffin. You will love it
Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by gidiboy1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Chrome for browsing and Uc Web for downloading.

Update your chrome browser for a better experience.

You can thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by flinton(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
I'm using brave browser both on pc and on phone
Brave browser doesn't treat you like a product as others do
Brave is pro privacy
Blocks ads
Blocks trackers
Finally rewards you for using it by giving u BAT(basic attention token)
Check it out https://brave.com/obi896

If you refer others to brave before 31st December 2019
Brave developers will reward you 5usd worth of BAT for every one that downloads brave browser through your link and use it consistently for 1 month
Re: Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why? by ikbnice(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
I use Opera with VPN for heavy sites and authentication(it replaced my Chrome) while I use Opera mini for Nairaland specifically and quick Google search. Ucweb for downloads.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xs Max For Sale / Huawei Launches 1st #5G Mobile Phone / Who Else Can't Make Call With MTN Line?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.