Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? (65064 Views)

This Frame Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It / Who Ever created This Deserves An Award, Check It Out. Great message. / Who Can Interpret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Who can tell what this picture is saying? Anybody?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Unlimitk(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Too much knowledge dey drown ppl

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Erosion don enter house

298 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Benblaq(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Don't try to know everything.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Nbote(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
One thing is clear from d photo, she's trying to kip her head above water while trying to get books which could signify pursuit of knowledge.. It possibly means she's striving hard to acquire knowledge despite d challenge(water). She's stuck between keeping her head above water while struggling with d books or dropping d books completely.

562 Likes 28 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by menix(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Knowledge has its price..

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Scatterscatter(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na over Sabi dey make fly follow dead body enter coffin.

So she doesn't have sense that she should run abi until she drowns. She should continue, maybe dead body dey read, she go explain.

Simple interpretation, don't be a fool in search of knowledge, know when to run and when to fight.

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Mznaett: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Benblaq:
Don't try to know everything.
Smh! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by netpro(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2019
Keep reading and learning to stay afloat (stay ahead).

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by dennel(m): 12:08am On Jun 06, 2019
You read till you die

24 Likes

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by themonk(m): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2019
netpro:
Keep reading and learning to stay afloat (stay ahead).
she is not afloat, she is inside the water. Different thing.

11 Likes

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by netpro(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2019
themonk:

she is not afloat, she is inside the water. Different thing.

The only relationship between her, the water and the shelf is keep aiming for the books at the top part of the bookshelf.

More like keep aiming higher to stay above the water.

I am sure it is not abandoning the books aiming for the door.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by themonk(m): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2019
netpro:

The only relationship between her, the water and the shelf is keep aiming for the books at the top part of the bookshelf.

I am sure it is not abandoning the books aiming for the door.
How do you distinguish if she is aiming for books on top or if she is adjusting her head to breath in air. I would go with latter because that is the most appropriate idea an artist would render for someone which the water level just below the jaw.

I think she is rather trying to grab as much books as she can while adjusting her head to gasp for air above water level. I believe the artist is trying to imply that some are willing to get knowledge even at the expense of their lives or "What is Life without knowledge(Books)".

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by netpro(m): 12:35am On Jun 06, 2019
themonk:

How do you distinguish if she is aiming for books on top or if she is adjusting her head to breath in air. I would go with latter because that is the most appropriate idea an artist would render for someone which the water level just below the jaw.

I think she is rather trying to replace the books while adjusting her head to gasp for air above water level.

@Bold: You are describing the picture as it is, literally. We all can see the picture.

I believe the question is what does it depicts. Interpretation, lesson, etc if you may.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by themonk(m): 12:40am On Jun 06, 2019
netpro:

@Bold: You are describing the picture as it is, literally. We all can see the picture.

I believe the question is what does it depicts. Interpretation, lesson, etc you may.
You read too early, read again.
Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by tonyxxx(m): 1:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Balance

1 Like

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by CoolUsername: 1:08am On Jun 06, 2019
Sometimes you need to let go of what you think you know in order to succeed. She's barely keeping her head above the water, wouldn't it be wise to drop the books? But here, she's holding on to what she thinks she knows and it's holding her back in this situation.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by femi4: 4:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Miracle121:
Who can tell what this picture is saying? Anybody?
Knowledge, you may get from books but wisdom to survive is trapped within you, release it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Dollarseeker: 5:02am On Jun 06, 2019
it simply means that book reading from shelve will die very soon....because of the internet

5 Likes

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2019
Drowning in a pool of knowledge, yeah from experience I can relate to that,while normal people think straight I think from an angular perspective and besides there is always a two side to an occurrence, the physical and meta physical.

6 Likes

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2019
Thats how people suffer unnecessarily. Why not climb ontop the table and be safe?

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Thukzee01(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2019
CoolUsername:
Sometimes you need to let go of what you think you know in order to succeed. She's barely keeping her head above the water, wouldn't it be wise to drop the books? But here, she's holding on to what she thinks she knows and it's holding her back in this situation.
cool
CoolUsername:

1 Like

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Sostix: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2019
We look for solutions in the wrong places, while packing books instead of using the Door.

5 Likes

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by abumeinben(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Thanks for this, @Miracle121

We need more of these.

Like the Bible puts it, there's no end to knowledge. You just keep knowing.

See the seat, and the table with a cup of tea or coffee? That means rest or relaxation. Another pictorial description that the day you stop learning is the day you drown.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by flames007(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2019
Well from my observation she could have been afloat but for the books(weight) weighing her down.
So I say too much knowledge confines one to a particularly way of thinking.There's a phenomenon about having a fresh,plain mind when analysing a suituation.she's not thinking outside the box.

6 Likes

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by sonofspada(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
I think it simply depicts the struggles of a career woman.

11 Likes

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by DesChyko: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
It's sometimes necessary to be practical and act according to the reality around you. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by SouthSouth1914: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2019
It is obvious the water level will continue to rise and she may drown if her quest for knowledge supersede her application of common sense which is to step on top of the table to stay alive.

Moral of the story.. Always apply common sense in your quest for anything be it Power, Knowledge etc.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2019

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? by potbelly(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Common sense is not always found in books...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.