Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

See What Pitch Invader Kinsey Wolanski Claims UEFA Gave Her After The Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Pitch Invader Kinsey Wolanski Claims UEFA Gave Her After The Final (1665 Views)

Kinsey Wolanski Released By Police After Champions League Final Invasion / Who Is Kinsey Wolanski? Meet Lady Who Invaded Champions League Final Pitch / Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Pitch Invader Kinsey Wolanski Claims UEFA Gave Her After The Final by HollaAyo(m): 2:36am On Jun 06, 2019
Champions League pitch invader Kinsey Wolanski claims she received a special plaque from UEFA despite being thrown out of the stadium.
The 22-year-old model ran across the pitch in a swimming costume during the first half of the Champions League final between Liverpool and
Tottenham on Saturday evening.
Wolanski was fined €15,000 (£13,000) by UEFA, while Enttown.com has gathered reports that her stunt in the final was worth around £3 million in publicity as she promoted the adult website Vitaly Uncensored on her swimsuit.
But despite being led away by security and ejected from the Wanda Metropolitano stadium, Wolanski claims she received a souvenir from UEFA.

In a post on Twitter, Wolanski showed her ticket for the Champions League final had been placed in a glass frame.
Wolanski also included the message: ‘The sweetest guy who works for UEFA gave me this plaque in the airport.’

Source: https://www.enttown.com/2019/06/06/see-what-pitch-invader-kinsey-wolanski-claims-uefa-gave-her-after-the-final/

Re: See What Pitch Invader Kinsey Wolanski Claims UEFA Gave Her After The Final by maisauki: 3:35am On Jun 06, 2019
if you can do anything crazy, you can quickly get money BUT since u did it crazily, d money might not last
Re: See What Pitch Invader Kinsey Wolanski Claims UEFA Gave Her After The Final by EbukaHades10(m): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Who she dey lie give?

Re: See What Pitch Invader Kinsey Wolanski Claims UEFA Gave Her After The Final by IamPatriotic(m): 4:21am On Jun 06, 2019
She should show either pictures or video of the plaque presentation, since it took place at the airport. The lady and Indecency partner are cheap fraudster, taking advantage of human vulnerabilities.

1 Like

Re: See What Pitch Invader Kinsey Wolanski Claims UEFA Gave Her After The Final by Bucajunior(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2019
I did dsame at warri city stadium in a match btween warri wolves and akwa united.yah i recieved a souvinier for the act also in a form of a heavy slap from the security.the mark still dey my face.

1 Like

Re: See What Pitch Invader Kinsey Wolanski Claims UEFA Gave Her After The Final by TANID(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Re: See What Pitch Invader Kinsey Wolanski Claims UEFA Gave Her After The Final by Raydos: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2019
Omo this thing they pay oooh shocked

Me too go try enter lagos national stadium when enyimba and akwa United wan play their match be that, Maybe them go give me something cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Eaten Eba In 6 Years –says Mikel Obi / Zimbabwean Footballer Loses Multi Million Assets To Crafty Wife After Divorce / Argentina Beat Jamaica - www.allnigeriasoccer.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.