Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) (38545 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by Uzzih: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank you Teni ,you are an inspiration to a lot of us. If you had thought about these low graded minds in the first place , You will not be who you are.
I love your music and your personality
Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by Harkinsoji(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Do you need a GRAPHICS DESIGNER...kindly message 08186793796 on whatsapp.
Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by cookingsoul(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
lol stun op u dey craze

Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nigeria mentality, you even fine pass Nicki.....
Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
No amounts of makeup can beautify this babe, she is ugly !!!

No she isn't... There is no truly fixed standard for beauty. It is rather subjective. Next time, just personalize it: "She looks ugly" (Your opinion and perception) makes more sense.

That said... "Stunning" is a bit of a stretch... Op, Please Behave!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
first time in history.
I'm going to learn this makeup thing as soon as im done saving for it
Saving to learn Make up Is it that expensive? Is it a car or renting an apartment? Can't you just call a big God to wire you sharp sharp? Just saying lipsrsealed
Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Greatzeus:

Saving to learn Make up Is it that expensive? Is it a car or renting an apartment? Can't you just call a big God to wire you sharp sharp? Just saying lipsrsealed
The only big God I have is up above the sky cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by Hydronium(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Stun you say...?

Read my Sig
Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by Ijeomaejiofor: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
No amounts of makeup can beautify this babe, she is ugly !!!

Wow that's bad, she says she's pretty, that's exactly what she is. Don't say such hard words, she didn't make herself, but she acknowledges what she has. Face your own
Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
baby124:
After that crazy guy exposed her as gay. Own your truth Teni. No body go kill you. See Bob Risky. Though he tries to tell us he’s not gay. But we know Sisi Bob is the gayest human in Nigeri grin

If I fùck her I will reset her from gay to straight grin
Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
The only big God I have is up above the sky cheesy
Hmmm if you say so,but seriously i think you should add the make up stuff to your skill it's really lucrative nowadays. I remember when a Nairalander posted the money he spent on his wedding,i was shocked when I saw the money spent on make up artist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=Greatzeus post=79087585]
Hmmm if you say so,but seriously i think you should add the make up stuff to your skill it's really lucrative nowadays. I remember when a Nairalander posted the money he spent on his wedding,i was shocked when I saw the money spent on make up artist.[/quote
yea training professionally from an expert costs 60k plus tools to be bought all going to 100k+ so Yea need saving

1 Like

Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
puff puff 100 naira
Re: Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) by booksrite(f): 12:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm if you say so,but seriously i think you should add the make up stuff to your skill it's really lucrative nowadays. I remember when a Nairalander posted the money he spent on his wedding,i was shocked when I saw the money spent on make up artist.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Girlfriend, Anu Oladosu Pays His Mom A Surprise Visit In Her House / #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph / I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.