Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

3 Powerful Tips For Extending Battery Life, Number 3 Is My Favourite - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 3 Powerful Tips For Extending Battery Life, Number 3 Is My Favourite (319 Views)

��tips On How To Extend Your Laptop Battery Life / How To Prolong Your Inverter Battery Life. Effective Ways To Maximize Perfomance / Tips For Extending Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Powerful Tips For Extending Battery Life, Number 3 Is My Favourite by Techwinx: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
Read full article here https://techwinx.com/tips-for-extending-...

Mobile devices and laptops come with in-built batteries. But modern batteries are still inefficient. Unless you live in a city with constant power, you need to be battery-conscious. Here are a few tips for doing so.

Dim your screen

Screens are heavy consumers of power. Just check your phone’s battery analysis. You’d see that the screen takes a significant percentage of your battery. In fact, the screen is the greatest consumer of power. The logical thing to do would be dimming the screen to the lowest level (or auto-mode). That would add extra minutes if not hours to your device use.
Continue here https://techwinx.com/tips-for-extending-..

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Eligible For Airtel 4.6gig For #200 / Employee Time Attendance System / Nigeria Will Not Deploy 5G Network Now – Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.