Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Dying Mother Tells Her Children Their Father Isn’t Their Biological Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dying Mother Tells Her Children Their Father Isn’t Their Biological Father (358 Views)

Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Vincent Idowu Burial: T-boss Brother At Their Father's Funeral Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dying Mother Tells Her Children Their Father Isn’t Their Biological Father by princehighbee12: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2019
A Twitter user in his tweet, shared a story of a dying Nigerian mother who told her children their father isn’t their biological father.

According to @AyoBankole, one of the children of the dying Nigerian mother who was told their father isn’t their biological father, asked him to share the story. He further revealed that the man the kids think is their father, showered them with love and the story might break him as he is in his 70’s. Read the tweets below;

So a friend’s mum, diagnosed of cancer with slim chances of survival confessed to him & his siblings that their Dad isn’t their biological Dad. She wants them to tell their current Dad & help her search for their real Dad to confess. He asked me to share here for views. 1/2

They are confused as their current Dad showed them love for over 32years (schooled abroad and sacrificed to give them the best). They believe it will break him in his 70s & that there is no point searching for a Dad that they don’t know. But their mum has asked a death wish…

Kindly respond as replies, not as quotes, so I can easily share with him to follow the conversation, as quotes may be difficult to track. Many thanks.

Since there will be varying comments & I’ve seen most fall within 3categories, I’ll appreciate if you can vote via this poll on what they should do please. Your comments are however still welcome. PS: she told them she didnt confess because the Dad also cheated on her a few times

Re: Dying Mother Tells Her Children Their Father Isn’t Their Biological Father by KristaPretty(f): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Even devil go see this kain one run! Haba! angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Oladips Exits His Record Label LRR, Blasts Reminisce In His New Single (video) / 'you Are A Donkey Too' - Zlatan Reacts After Journalist, Joey Akan Describes Nai / Nigerian Lady Defends COZA Pastor, Begs Him To Do This To Her... GUESS WHAT????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.