Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Actress Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Becomes A Record Label Owner - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Actress Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Becomes A Record Label Owner (801 Views)

Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label / Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother / MayD Launches 'Confam Entertainment' Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Becomes A Record Label Owner by pckid: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/caroline-ekanem-danjumas-guepard-records-threw-a-glamorous-party/

Newly established record label, Guepard Records, gave music lovers, style aficionados and entertainment enthusiasts an indelible and truly memorable event with its ‘Glamourous Gig.’

The event which was held at the upscale and swanky De Marquee roof top lounge, also served as a listening party to officially introduce J2D and Le Soul; upcoming artistes signed on to the budding record label. Guests were treated to fantastic musical performances, lots of exotic canapés, and an unending supply of champagne.

Speaking at the event Caroline Danjuma, MD Guepard Records said ‘Music has always held a life long attraction for me and that is perhaps the chief reason for floating Guepard Records. Whilst I recognize that musical talents abound in the country, I am also keenly aware of the dear, seee more and pictures at http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/caroline-ekanem-danjumas-guepard-records-threw-a-glamorous-party/

(1) (Reply)

Lets Demand For Artist To Shoot Their Videos In 9ja. / Fresh Music Moreke By X-tee Ft Ex-o / New Song From Indisix: It's Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.