Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) (67314 Views)

Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Am not surprised that Afonga guy study geology & skull mining double honor.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by XavierD(f): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2019

Beautiful and prostitution don't go together

There's nothing beautiful about prostitution .

Okon said it all on social media last month, no matter how you paint it or sympathize with it :-

THERE'S NO DIGNITY IN PROSTITUTION

...generation of insincerity

2 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
What is his motive for killing her?

What a Geoloskull MINER!
Abi o... Ur head get oil bros
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
There could be more to this story... But murder is murder anyways
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Seun360(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Joromi12:
3k for night ha. And lekki gals dey call 20k but ladies wey dey do asji get mind abeg, follow any kind person to dem house

Those Lekki girls dem price no be here o,
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Joromi12:
3k for night ha. And lekki gals dey call 20k but ladies wey dey do asji get mind abeg, follow any kind person to dem house
na 25k last oo for dat same lekki e be like say u never enter market recently
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
PrinzCarter:
na 25k last oo for dat same lekki e be like say u never enter market recently
na last year i enter last. I get steady toto now. How can those gals expect 30k for night. Even dangote wont pay such. Oshiomole used to pay 50k wen he be governor. Me wey no get kobo u dey find 30

2 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Tomide007: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
This one has given pastors a difficult thing to preach on her burial day.....

2 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by blazer2018: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
ijustdey:

While inspecting her body at the mortuary, we found that she was killed in a very brutal manner. She was stabbed several times and then strangled,” the lawyer said. Monye added that the police informed the family that Oyefemi and his security guard went to dump Patience’s body in a nearby bush, but were sighted and arrested. He said: “The police also informed us that after Oyefemi killed Patience, he cleaned his room thoroughly and dressed his bed so perfectly that no one could ever imagine that a gruesome murder took place there.”

He is either ritualistic or a psychopath, because that was his 1st time of doing it...trust me, it is not easy to get rid of blood stains from a violent murder scene...well sha, we are in Nigeria

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/06/construction-worker-kills-call-girl-after-night-out/

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by blazer2018: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
ijustdey:

While inspecting her body at the mortuary, we found that she was killed in a very brutal manner. She was stabbed several times and then strangled,” the lawyer said. Monye added that the police informed the family that Oyefemi and his security guard went to dump Patience’s body in a nearby bush, but were sighted and arrested. He said: “The police also informed us that after Oyefemi killed Patience, he cleaned his room thoroughly and dressed his bed so perfectly that no one could ever imagine that a gruesome murder took place there.”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/06/construction-worker-kills-call-girl-after-night-out/

He is either ritualistic or a psychopath, because that was his 1st time of doing it...trust me, it is not easy to get rid of blood stains from a violent murder scene...well sha, we are in Nigeria
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Joromi12:
na last year i enter last. I get steady toto now. How can those gals expect 30k for night. Even dangote wont pay such. Oshiomole used to pay 50k wen he be governor. Me wey no get kobo u dey find 30
guy dangote dey give dem noodles,sugar all dis bird food dat he makes dey like it as for oshiomole na 45k with abeg ,wike na 19800 (nysc money) based who him be and na2 gals him dey carry at once .
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
The dumbass free loader called Oyefemi should hanged for premeditated murder. What sleazy broke ass.

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Omotoyosi09(f): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nawha ooo
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amanda4life:
Cultist form school
you might be right... Something tells me it is not the first time of committing such crime

3 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:
I am. Not surprised

A serial killer who has been doing this for long ..he will bring the police and be released later on then continue

Nigeria is a cursed land

angry
Absolutely! that man is A serial killer. he probarbly killed her just for the fun of it.

5 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by HitSong: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
2blessed01:
NA DEM!!!

I Couldnt Guess Twice...

NCAN...Una Dey Here So?
But your OSU bLoda killed an eight years old child 3 months ago after rape.
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Obec70(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
So painful! But why the young ones fail to preserve the virtues of family & have decided to leave irresponsible and ungodly life?
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Obec70(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
So painful! But why has the young ones fail to preserve the virtues of family & have decided to leave ungodly life?
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by duncun: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Just 3k for a whole night? E be like sey pussy cheap for plateau state

The gurls here are so cheap.. Go to Polo in Jos. With Indomie sef, they sleep with dis gurls. We call West Of Mines Sodom & Gomorrah. You will find a 12yrs gurl der
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
What even gave him the audacity to kill her, after having fun with her, he decided to kill her because he knows fully well that he won't pay her, but what he did was wrong, he should marry if konji is worrying him, I doubt if he will escape justice, he maybe hanged or life in prison.

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Kirinwa: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
It can only be the skull miners. Nobody does it better.

So they have taken skull mining further by studying it in university. Kai. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by samsononyilo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
ehya, that's my area, r.I.p to her, he wanted to use her body for money rituals

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Joromi12:

The thing taya me too my brother.
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2019
OrangeDream:
The gurls here are so cheap.. Go to Polo in Jos. With Indomie sef, they sleep with dis gurls. We call West Of Mines Sodom & Gomorrah. You will find a 12yrs gurl der
na wa o
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 07, 2019
3k olosho for lekki dey scam us o.
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

But your OSU bLoda killed an eight years old child 3 months ago after rape.
Go Check Em History, His Great Grand-father Must B A Slave We Bought During Slave Trade Era 4rm Afonja Land!
We Are Not Known With Such!!!
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by HitSong: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
2blessed01:

Go Check Em History, His Great Grand-father Must B A Slave We Bought During Slave Trade Era 4rm Afonja Land!
We Are Not Known With Such!!!
No doubt, the word crime is synonymous to the OSUS
Re: Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
HitSong:

No doubt, the word crime is synonymous to the OSUS
...And The OSUS Are Ur Ppl, Right?
Thank God U Kno Dat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob / Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.