Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nurses And Volunteer Works Abroad Urgently Wanted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nurses And Volunteer Works Abroad Urgently Wanted (1742 Views)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / WORK & STUDY OPPORTUNITIES FOR NURSES IN CANADA, US AND EUROPE / Travel/ Volunteer Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nurses And Volunteer Works Abroad Urgently Wanted by ogsinterna: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2010
Can you afford to pay $800 USD for work visa processing (temporary residence) in Canada to work as a care giver or $600 USD for work visa processing (temporary residence) in Russia work as a care giver?

Your duties will be to assist disable person in bathing, feeding, grooming, and taking them to medical appointment, laundry, outings to parks and recreational centers, shopping, cooking and general daily activities to make them not feel isolated.
You will have free accommodation for the term of your contract being 2 years.
Your normal working hours will be 8 am to 4 pm 5 days a week. However you may be required to work extra time which is paid $15 per hour. The maximum hours you can work a day is 12 and the maximum days is 6 days a week
You can apply for a flight ticket loan which will be deducted from your salary monthly, if you need it.

Let me know if you can meet up financially and if you are able to do the job.
By sending your CV to ogsinternational@gmail.com
Oka.
Re: Nurses And Volunteer Works Abroad Urgently Wanted by collinsfbi(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2010
Can you afford to pay $800 USD for work visa processing (temporary residence) in Canada to work as a care giver or $600 USD for work visa processing (temporary residence) in Russia work as a care giver?

Your duties will be to assist disable person in bathing, feeding, grooming, and taking them to medical appointment, laundry, outings to parks and recreational centers, shopping, cooking and general daily activities to make them not feel isolated.
Your normal working hours will be 8 am to 4 pm 5 days a week. However you may be required to work extra time which is paid $15 per hour. The maximum hours you can work a day is 12 and the maximum days is 6 days a week
You can apply for a flight ticket loan which will be deducted from your salary monthly, if you need it.

Oka.
Mr ogsinterna, what I don't like doin here is to attack pple unnecessarily but a post without a geniue sources always bring about negative criticism. If I may ask, this story written above is under what programme is canada? Are u working for UNO or any organization? Give your source? Ur post is suspicious------tell us b4 we start to sing for u Ooooleeeeeeee, Ole--Ole--Ole, oleeee, oleeeee, Gbammmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Nurses And Volunteer Works Abroad Urgently Wanted by collinsfbi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2010

Oka.
Mr ogsinterna, what I don't like doin here is to attack pple unnecessarily but a post without a geniue sources always bring about negative criticism. If I may ask, this story written above is under what programme in canada or Russia? Are u working for UNO or any organization? Give your source? Ur post is suspicious------tell us b4 we start to sing for u Ooooleeeeeeee, Ole--Ole--Ole, oleeee, oleeeee, Gbammmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Nurses And Volunteer Works Abroad Urgently Wanted by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2010
collinsfbi:

Mr ogsinterna, what I don't like doin here is to attack pple unnecessarily but a post without a geniue sources always bring about negative criticism. If I may ask, this story written above is under what programme in canada or Russia? Are u working for UNO or any organization? Give your source? your post is suspicious------tell us b4 we start to sing for u Ooooleeeeeeee, Ole--Ole--Ole, oleeee, oleeeee, Gbammmmmmmmmm over and out
Imagine, dis is d poster's 1st post on NL. No need to question his integrity as he's one among d numerous scammers wit multiple id's on NL.
@poster,u're a cheap criminal.
Re: Nurses And Volunteer Works Abroad Urgently Wanted by johnkent(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2010
haha, $15/hr for a registered nurse?. come out to cali and make an average of about $55/hr before taxes.
Re: Nurses And Volunteer Works Abroad Urgently Wanted by shotster50(m): 12:41am On Oct 02, 2010
OP is sooo 2003, you need an upgrade.

(1)

Tragedy At Ojuelegba Surulere Lagos, As Container Falls Off Bridge / Hello Nairalanders Please How Much Is Bus Fare From Benin To Enugu / Canadian Mayor's Epic Response To Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.