Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) (67126 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
I think those pictures are Photoshops ....wat do I know self..its fine anyway
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Regina protecting her husband's Vagina... Oya carry this to front page mumu people.

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Emeritus001(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Enjoy this period.... It us made for you
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
martineverest:
even if one never wanted to believe she's a gold digger,with her recent posts and attitude online,one can confidently and conclusively say she's a gold digger

you have ready spoken my mind

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by mokane28: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Same here, it shows I'm not alone, she has never looked attractive to me one bit
FuckDaMods:

She has never looked fine to me... Just average broiler looking girl.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by koolaid87: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Is that all you got?

Damn

How did we get to this oh lawd

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by SmartMen: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bloooody:
Haters will keep drowning in hate kiss
Las. Las the girl is living the best out of life.
lol... Says a man who hasn't taste good money.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Foodforthought: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bloooody:
Haters will keep drowning in hate kiss Las. Las the girl is living the best out of life.
And you're suffering, abi?
Regina Daniels is not feeding any of her 'haters'.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
She should be tying wrapper as a married woman.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by UrVillagePpl: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
CANlBUS:
Failed attempt at being sexy,What is this power PUFF girl

but i honestly tink shes okay wink wink wink
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
deebrain:
Is it just me but she does not look fine like before.

Congratulations though. Cute ride.
It's you
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by ralmix(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Seems Regina paid them lol
CrtlAltDel:
Nairaland and it’s addiction to this lady is becoming annoying.. angry
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by yvelchstores(f): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Console urself. Such a waste
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
/
Too much emotion in the family.

4th wife will be mocking 5th wife.
5th wife will be jealous of Regina.
While Wives1-3 will be feeling sad for Regina for falling for the same bait that nailed the 5th wife.

In all, they know that it is a matter of time before the 7th wife arrives--the beautiful ones are not yet born.

/
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Me am tired of hiring dis girl news everyday, is she the only one in naija
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by richie240: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
landmark86:
I neva no Y nairaland luv pushing anytin about dis lady to FP?
Nairalandddd has lost it valueeee since
Taah!
In as much as u and ur ilks keep clicking/viewing d 'useless threads', nairaland keeps smiling 2 d bank.

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by dam2000(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
This girl nwoko
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Yzzey(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
What's the personal/economic benefit talking about Regina Daniels?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by MrHim(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
MiaB:
Power puff girl the cartoon. You're wicked

Babe, you don't understand, this is beyond wicked! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Trutherme: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
She enjoys being in the spotlight, just like most 'kids' who have rich parents, sorry husbands. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by dapadawee: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
how do u genius guys comment on Muslim boko Haram post. they always want us to swear that Mohammed is demon before commenting. I saw one story posted by one retard OP about two Christian conversation to Islam. as u can see they are not Christians we Christian don't wear physical uniform we put on spiritual uniform. for the weapon of our warfare are not carnal. they are cele and not Christians.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by dreamwords: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Japsylee:
Lalasticalala ya babe Don show.....

The saddest part is that na only Instagram likes and comments be her profit for this marriage.... so sad u sold your self for money
What else do you want her to gain from a marriage, is she complainin or is the man not doing his matrimonial duties to her ?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by adecz: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
sad

This small geh sef is too materialistic!

Every time posing & posing inside one
Jeep, sports car or airplane.

No wonder, na her disadvantaged dey
worry her. See dirty room and parlor b4,
& her initially anointed bae.

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by baby124: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Little girl, no body care about you and your aged husband please. You don marry, enjoy the old baby snoring and small heart attacks during sex.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Anoti0978(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Josephppa(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Falana gbò ti é
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Deltatoto: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tessyama1:
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels is obviously living her best life, and she never misses an opportunity to show it.

The teen actress posed with her billionaire husband Ned Nwoko's white Lamborghini in his Abuja house, rocking a camouflage.

"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is a courage not a weakness" she captioned the photos.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/regina-daniels-poses-with-her-husbands-lamborghini-photos.html

when I was so broke I didn’t know wealths self can tire someone.today I have cars but don’t even feel like driving them.i live in a house of 6 bedroom no one has been in three of the rooms for years now.regina was not guided money sef dey tire person.by now I can swear she’s already tired

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fine one. Enjoy your.money. nothing do you.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Akinmola1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.