Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project (4420 Views)

Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / Power Mech Staff At Dangote Refinery Complain Of Work Despite Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
The Dangote refinery is a massive project that has brought joy to the heart of many Nigerians because of its great economic potentials for the country. Nigerians hold the driver of this project, Alhaji Aliko Dangote in high esteem because of his vision and groundbreaking investments in diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy.

However, as the construction of the Dangote Refinery is hitting full steam some disturbing developments have begun to rear their ugly heads at the refinery as a result of the overbearing high handedness of the Indian supervisors especially, Mr. Lakshminarayana K. S.
Mr. Lakshminarayana K. S holds the title of Chief General Manager at Dangote Oil Refinery Ltd. He has constituted himself into a terror to Nigerians at the Refinery. He has no faith in the ability of Nigerians and is always interested in rubbishing anything done by Nigerians. He calls Nigerians “bloody idiots”, “monkeys”, “fools” and other unsavoury names. He once said that Indians should be allowed to recolonize Nigeria as we are just fools good enough for slavery.

He does not proffer solutions to any challenge that Nigerian’s may have on the job, rather he will resort to insults and will be happy to terminate whatever job the Nigerians are doing in order for his Indian brothers to take over.
He has become a clog in the wheel of progress at the refinery as he is stoutly against any local content inputs in the refinery. He will rather have everything goes to his Indian cohorts.

What is the benefit of having such an investment in Nigeria if Nigerians cannot benefit through technology transfer, employment and other economic benefits?

Another stock in trade of the Chief General Manager is that he frustrates every work progress report submitted by Nigerians by sitting on them indefinitely in order to deny them their due economic benefits. He is doing this in order to frustrate them out of the project.
There is a need for this man to be called to order as his racist attitude is now influencing other Indians to abuse and use all sorts of derogatory terms on Nigerians. The earlier he is called to order, the better for the progress and human relationships at the project site as he is currently frustrating the pace of work and causing great emotional damage to the psyche of Nigerians at the Dangote Refinery.

The question is: What is Dangote Aliko doing about the above or does he share the same opinion about Nigerians just like his Indian counterparts?

Source https://twitter.com/PeterOlukai/status/1136694732195848192

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by kenzosky: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
This news is suppose to make front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
kenzosky:
This is suppose
This is an Indian managing Dangote Refinery project and he is running a work and no pay contract scheme at the refinery. He insults Nigerians and don't even have regards for constituted authority. Everyone appears to be scared of him because he is Dangote's eye on the project and insults contractors as he likes.
Welcome to Nigeria where foreigners are treated better than the locals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
kenzosky:
This news is uppose to make front page.

Like seriously... these are verifiable facts. moments when you weep for being Nigerian. You work hard you don't get paid, you look for an alternative they brand you a yahoo boy. You hope they call you a lazy youth. This country is gone. Look at the black Indian calling Nigerians black monkeys?

We have lost the plot as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by hisgrace090: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
The way this people abuse our leaders careless lifestyle ehh!!

1 Like

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by kenzosky: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Patriotzz:
The Dangote refinery is a massive project that has brought joy to the heart of many Nigerians because of its great economic potentials for the country. Nigerians hold the driver of this project, Alhaji Aliko Dangote in high esteem because of his vision and groundbreaking investments in diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy.

However, as the construction of the Dangote Refinery is hitting full steam some disturbing developments have begun to rear their ugly heads at the refinery as a result of the overbearing high handedness of the Indian supervisors especially, Mr. Lakshminarayana K. S.
Mr. Lakshminarayana K. S holds the title of Chief General Manager at Dangote Oil Refinery Ltd. He has constituted himself into a terror to Nigerians at the Refinery. He has no faith in the ability of Nigerians and is always interested in rubbishing anything done by Nigerians. He calls Nigerians “bloody idiots”, “monkeys”, “fools” and other unsavoury names. He once said that Indians should be allowed to recolonize Nigeria as we are just fools good enough for slavery.

He does not proffer solutions to any challenge that Nigerian’s may have on the job, rather he will resort to insults and will be happy to terminate whatever job the Nigerians are doing in order for his Indian brothers to take over.
He has become a clog in the wheel of progress at the refinery as he is stoutly against any local content inputs in the refinery. He will rather have everything goes to his Indian cohorts.

What is the benefit of having such an investment in Nigeria if Nigerians cannot benefit through technology transfer, employment and other economic benefits?

Another stock in trade of the Chief General Manager is that he frustrates every work progress report submitted by Nigerians by sitting on them indefinitely in order to deny them their due economic benefits. He is doing this in order to frustrate them out of the project.
There is a need for this man to be called to order as his racist attitude is now influencing other Indians to abuse and use all sorts of derogatory terms on Nigerians. The earlier he is called to order, the better for the progress and human relationships at the project site as he is currently frustrating the pace of work and causing great emotional damage to the psyche of Nigerians at the Dangote Refinery.

The question is: What is Dangote Aliko doing about the above or does he share the same opinion about Nigerians just like his Indian counterparts?

The problems I have with we Nigerians is that we talk too much and do too little, my question is, why is such an a@s hole still ALIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
hisgrace090:

hisgrace090:

Nigeria is finished. Insult contactors and hardworking Nigerians. it is possible Dangote gave them the impression that Nigerians are no good. #blackmonkey #idioticNigerians in the voice of Indian Project manager.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
kenzosky:

The problems I have with we Nigerians is that we talk too much and do too little, my question is, why is such an a@s hole still ALIVE.

Na Dangote paddy na. Let the press go to Dangote refinery and investigate.
Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by funmike83(f): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
where are the fulani heardsmen , they should come and carry him and teach him a lesson. he should learn to respect Nigerians in a hard way. an indian wey dey suffer for their country want to turn to something else for my country. he can not come and be indian film boss here oo

ogebeni yara e ni brain o

1 Like

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by gare(f): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Patriotzz:

They should petition the state assembly, na one way ticket to Indian, that is why I like my Niger Delta people they for down tools except the guy leave no work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
funmike83:
where are the fulani heardsmen , they should come and carry him and teach him a lesson. he should learn to respect Nigerians in a hard way. an indian wey dey suffer for their country want to turn to something else for my country. he can not come and be indian film boss here oo

ogebeni yara e ni brain o

Here in the north, our men and women love indian movies and worship indians sef. I have asked my aunt once; what is with you andindian movies and music? what do i know.

This matter should be looked into. This is not the ideal environment where Nigerians can thrive. Alhaji Dangote a humble man doing his thing and all these guys that come in here as technical partners (empty lots) just boss around without thinking of paying people their hard earned income. We are finished as a country,
Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
gare:

They should petition the state assembly, na one way ticket to Indian, that is why I like my Niger Delta people they for down tools except the guy leave no work

Those ones that will collect brown envelope and write stupid reports? Nigerians should just find ways to sort themselves. This man said " Indian need to come and recolonise Nigerians; we are not good for anything but slavery". Think about that. I am in pains!!!! in Fayose's voice grin
Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by SarkinYarki: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lazy Nigerian go and do proper work ..You want to do typical Nigerian haphazard work and get paid ..Hell No !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Lazy Nigerian go and do proper work ..You want to do typical Nigerian haphazard work and get paid ..Hell No !!!
No the investigation so far, showed that work was fully completed on various projects by various Nigerian contractors in line with specifications etc. but this gentle man and abusive indian (Mr. Lakshminarayana K. S. - racist) have a way of cancelling contracts. Please make enquiries before derailing your fellow country men. cheers

1 Like

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Let us assume that Nigerian contractors did not deliver on their deliverables, would you have any justification for being referred to as a black monkey by Mr. Lakshminarayana K. S.?

Would you be happy to hear a foreigner tell you that he would rather "recolonise" Nigeria that you and I are good for nothing but only useful for slavery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by shigoslim(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
This part got my attention, Nigeria need to be recolonize . He must be fool for saying that .. I blamed our leaders and the system. cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
shigoslim:
This part got my attention, Nigeria need to be recolonize . He must be fool for saying that .. I blamed our leaders and the system. cry cry cry cry

It got me, hit me hard and I keep wondering how we got here? I am quite bitter that in Lagos Nigeria an Indian Man calls Nigerians #blackmonkeys who are worthless. It is really heart aching. How did we get here?
Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Fulmigati: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tag the mods sp these can be moved to Front page. The cowardice and meekness of continental Africans towards foreigners never cease to amaze me.
Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Fulmigati: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
The day one of these smelly Indians or Chinese abuse me racially, I'll make them regret their life. I'm a different breed, I was not raised to look at my Black skin as inferior.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by NnadyAutos: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
This Indian man is in charge of his assignments.Those complainants are those looking for loop holes for personal gain.I don't think Aliko Dangote made any mistake in appointing this man to oversee the company projects.

1 Like

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by SarkinYarki: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Patriotzz:

Let us assume that Nigerian contractors did not deliver on their deliverables, would you have any justification for being referred to as a black monkey by Mr. Lakshminarayana K. S.?

Would you be happy to hear a foreigner tell you that he would rather "recolonise" Nigeria that you and I are good for nothing but only useful for slavery?

but he is kind of right na..any people that can vote a man like Buhari to be their President are only fit for slavery wallahi ..even me as a Nigerian I am fed up with the poor work and reasoning ethics of the average Nigerian ..
Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Generalissimo75(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
A bloody Indian!? Nooooo.... I'm boiling here. Don't tell us you still work there.
Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Banmeallday: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nigeria itself means Nigger Area.

Since the British left you folks are still proud to be called their African bythces like your great grandparents were, claiming Naija boy, Naija for life, and all nonsense...And of top chose to elect a coupist sick man with no certificate who spends months abroad in another mans country for “medicals”

Are those not signs of Niggerness
Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by nijabazaar: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
NnadyAutos:
This Indian man is in charge of his assignments.Those complainants are those looking for loop holes for personal gain.I don't think Aliko Dangote made any mistake in appointing this man to oversee the company projects.

I thought as much

The Op and his lots must have tried to chip in the Nigerian factor. Looking for ways to either defraud, increase billing fees etc. Its the usual. And when their plans fail. They look for the indian scapegoat to maon on. If you giys are that good, why would Dangote hire the indian in the first place.

Op do your work properly amd stop seeking for ways to enrich your pocket from Dangote.

I think the indian is a major obstacle to them...they cant line their pockets grin
Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by guptaPat: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
nijabazaar:

I thought as much

The Op and his lots must have tried to chip in the Nigerian factor. Looking for ways to either defraud, increase billing fees etc. Its the usual. And when their plans fail. They look for the indian scapegoat to maon on. If you giys are that good, why would Dangote hire the indian in the first place.

Op do your work properly amd stop seeking for ways to enrich your pocket from Dangote.

I think the indian is a major obstacle to them...they cant line their pockets grin
I am Indian and I know the man in question. He is an asshole. Go and research Indian Caste system and you will understand why the man sees nothing wrong in talking down on other people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
NnadyAutos:

For what is worth. You have shown that you do not have any qualms with anyone calling Nigerians #blackmonkeys under any cirmcumstances.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
johndoexxx:
Afonjas always crying about racists when you yourselves are natural tribalists. Hypocrites.

This is a Nigerian issue. When a foreigner calls Nigerians #blackmonkeys it is directed to you and I plus the President of the country he mentioned that his country (India) will gladly recolonize. It is worthy of note that these are the type of people Dangote Refinery is working with to subjugate Nigerians further. Clap for yourself. Agbaya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
nijabazaar:

I thought as much

Don’t judge too quickly because the Nigerian factor can equally mean hard work depends on your moral fabric.

The complexity of handling engineering works and being contracted in the first place does not come from cutting corners. High reliability project such as a refinery isn’t the type of project where corners can be cut. Thus, when a statement this weighty is made, take it to the bank and do a bit of research. Do not deride people’s hardwork with whimsical statement. Contractors with project completion certificates deserve their pay than being abused by a fellow mere mortal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Kokolet11: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
kenzosky:
This news is suppose to make front page.
No is not Biafra news.lol
Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Patriotzz: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

but he is kind of right na..any people that can vote a man like Buhari to be their President are only fit for slavery wallahi ..even me as a Nigerian I am fed up with the poor work and reasoning ethics of the average Nigerian ..

It sad to see that most of us here have resigned to the ill fate of accepting slavery as your thing. Quite sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Indians In Charge Of Dangote Refinery Project by Rossikk(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fulmigati:
The day one of these smelly Indians or Chinese abuse me racially. I'll make them regret their life. I'm a different breed, I was not raised to look at my Black skin as inferior.

Well spoken. Even the foolish OP that wrote this nonsense epistle, instead of them disturbing us with stories, why can't they plan among themselves to deal with this guy? Is this not Nigeria? Rubbish. It's because we treat them like gods that they have the audacity to behave like that here.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Image Of Very Young NDA Cadets. / Difference Between Drilling Engineer And Supervisor / Polaris Bank 2022 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.