Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) (15084 Views)

The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The only Nigeria comedian that has the most chances of of global exploit. The rest or many are simply locals who will hardly traverse the borders because of their stubborn attachment to pidgin and local contents only.

Richdad
Wrong bro. There are comedians that represent Nigeria better in international market. Okey Bakassi for one and possibly Gordons if he minimizes the use of pidgin English.
Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by Richdad50(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
You are right on Okey
J111333:
Wrong bro. There are comedians that represent Nigeria better in international market. Okey Bakassi for one and possibly Gordons if he minimizes the use of pidgin English.
Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by Customer80: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Rexnegro:
why does basketmouth body language smell inferiority complex to me ?
oga pose well with confident and let them know you are a big well known comedian as well.
you cant see he is taller than both ? And needs to bend a bit
Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by YoungAncient1: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
I just love Russell Peters. The guy is a complete Asian. Though he can be a typical Canadian sometimes gringringrin
Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by oladamats2: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
thanks for the updates guys

https://myloaded.com
Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by Pezanix(m): 3:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Some people enjoy life while some of us suffer. Getting depressed everyday. I stand alone in this world. No dad no mum no siblings. Pls any kind hearted person should aid my tuition fees. I need #10,000 to complete it. I will appreciate anything u give. This is my account number 3119222486 first bank PLC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by miniziter(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The only Nigeria comedian that has the most chances of of global exploit. The rest or many are simply locals who will hardly traverse the borders because of their stubborn attachment to pidgin and local contents only.

Richdad

Bovi is also trying.
Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by drezo(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Dude stfu!!! BOVI is the only comedian with such chances, hardly repeats jokes, delivers in appropriate English, makes jokes from real life scenerios. This guy basket is good, but I don't think he has many jokes in plain and decent English for the global stage.... and we both know pidgin adds the flavour to his jokes which makes them funny, and this is not to demean basket, but you need to make an exception of BOVI in your "simply local" class, he is amazing.
Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2019
mrAMG2:
I feel this Just Sul guy may be racist...
so?
Who gives a shiit the race he likes or hate?
Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by MoneyBag500: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2019
R I P HungerBad Nairalanders will never forget you.....
Re: Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) by JustSul: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
stanley000:
Short legend justsul, that guy Lamborghini prolly cost a billion grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Then And Now Photos Of Comedian AY / Flavour Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (Photos) / meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.