Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Content: Every Marketer's Secret - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Content: Every Marketer's Secret (295 Views)

The One Thing Every Marketer Does To Become Exceptional / I Am A Digital Marketer. / Marketer/financial Advisor Needed At ARM Life Plc 2019 | Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content: Every Marketer's Secret by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
WHO EVEN TOLD YOU YOU'RE NOT A WRITER?
#writers_series

Writing is not just a profession nor a skill, but a tool!

This sounds strange, right?

Whether you sell Akara or Moi Moi or shoes or even airtime or you are a farmer who wants to push products into the market, content creation, especially in this digital space, is all you need to expand your business.

Sometimes, I get disturbed when I hear people say something like, "I am not a writer". For crying out loud, you cannot do without contents(visuals inclusive) in this digital era and still gain visibility in the marketplace. Pure deception!

Facebook, for instance, has close to 3 billion active users. That's about 42.9% of the world's population.

Wake up!

Think of ways you can utilize contents to push your business, brand, ideology and whatever you need to promote.

Let's go practical...

We will assume you sell shoes, how can contents help your market? It's simple, you can begin an explainer post ranging from how to tie lace to what shoe best matches an outfit.

You can as well choose to give an informative post about the latest shoes in town or the cheapest shoes in town. These, combined with the pictures of your stock sell your brand.

This also applies to any other business.

In my previous post, I gave a description of how you can infuse promotion/marketing to value-based contents without being explicit. The title is: "DO THIS FOR YOURSELF THIS MONTH. WILL YOU?"

Finally, you have to figure out what best way to wield influence through writing. This is where your sales begin.
For instance, in May 2019, I had a goal to become more impactful and expand reach, as though it will not happen, I started implementing my strategies and had friend requests troop in that in three days, I confirmed up to 60 new friends requests.
What should you do as a starter?

~ Start from where you are.

Lane Fox once said that "we lose 100% the battle we did not fight". You know what that means by now. You won't write if you don't start.

~ Just relax and keep doing it. Even if you don't feel cool with your contents as a beginner, keep doing it. You will get better someday.

~ Excellence takes its root in consistency. Be consistent!

~ Get trained and retrained to be sharper.

Training makes one sharper and better. (I won't go farther than this).

~ Go professional.

For instance, I spent four years in the university studying the English Language, yet, I paid writing practitioners to undergo their courses. Funny enough, most of them are science students. But you see, as I stated initially, writing is not just a profession nor a skill, but a tool. I had to pay those who have gained mastery of the use of this tool; that's why today, I undertake projects of any volume as a pro.

Now hear this: "You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere” – Lee Lacocca.

I chose to bring you to this awareness: EVERYONE IS BORN A WRITER.

Hope you got value?

Now, join http:///thevipwriters for more.

I value you.

Nwagu Uchechukwu
Content Creator || Writers' Guide

(1) (Reply)

Green Spaces Or Natural Backyards Elevate Children’s Learning Through Discovery / Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Vacancies 2019 / 40 Shocking Job Search Statistics You Need To Get Hired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.