Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon (39975 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Shares Adorable Photos With Grown-up Son / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by kidap: 6:31am On Jun 07, 2019
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo took to her instgaram page to share some wedding photos and certificate that she was legally married to her Ex husband.

The actress also placed a curse on blogger Kemi..

They say silence is golden, but there are times one can’t help but address obvious situations.
A journey just come blogger called Kemi, NOT AUNTY KEM KEM OOOOOOOOO, decided to discredit my Mother’s Day video. She emphasised in her write up that I was never married and my ex partner was a carpenter (though she claimed all was sent to her as usual) �.... I saw her write up and chatted her up, sent my marriage certificate, she read and ignored. Then other smallies started blogging the story. When you land yourself in wahala now, you will say the information came from my phone or maybe a PA sent it. Just for my true fans, here is a video of my marriage certificate and my wedding pictures. Kemi Ashefon, may you go through all I went through and worse than I did, when you decide to tell your story, people will turn deaf ears and call you names... ori gbogbo yin ti daru..... awon blogger blogger eleribu....

Source: https://gidifeed.com/iyabo-ojo-shares-wedding-photos-to-prove-she-was-legally-married-to-her-ex/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by itspzpics(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by NaijaCelebrity: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2019
hmmmm, you people should stop all this now...

waiting for kemi reply

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Omihanifa: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2019
So what's the point of laying curses undecided after all she has made her point undecided

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2019
I think it is about time they start sanctioning ignorant wanna be journalists called bloggers. They are causing more harm than good in the world with false and bad investigative pieces. The federal government should look into this. There should be a dept for this in NBC. One cannot research online easily without checking and rechecking facts

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by axcer: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2019
lipsrsealed

See Kinsey Sue, The Lady Who Invaded The Pitch Strips Nak£d During UEFA Final (18+ Photos + Video)=> HERE
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by delugajackson: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2019
That was how she gave distorting and damaging facts about a popular pastor that landed her in prison.

Maybe she misses prison life and and wishes to go back. That is the only way she can get a brain reset and her rusty kpekus drilled once again. I trust the prison wardens and hardened criminals to always be at her "cervix."

8 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by missimelda01(f): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2019
After the Devil some bloggers come next, what do people gain in spreading false news please.

Anyways Aunty I'm still interested in the reason why you're still bearing his name even when you know he never loved and treated you as a wife undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Imoh555(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Social media life and validation Will always put you under pressure to always want to prove a worthless point

Social media is training people to compare their lives instead of appreciating everything that have

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Neddstark: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Ex-husband never smiled in the wedding pictures
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Richdad50(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2019
shocked

Never live your life explaining to people that don't care about you. Your family and friends knew you were married and that's all that matters.

For the young ones, live your life free from inspections and the need to validate your appeal from others perception. You will be happier when you surround yourself with family, few friends, and very sound acquaintances. Most of all, a mentor.

Richdad

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2019
that aunty in the pic is not 21 abeg. yeye blogger should be sued
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2019
delugajackson:
That was how she gave distorting and damaging facts about a popular pastor that landed her in prison.

Maybe she misses prison life and and wishes to go back. That is the only way she can get a brain reset and her rusty kpekus drilled once again. I trust the prison wardens and hardened criminals to always be at her "cervix."
Not Aunty Kemi Olunloyo this time around, go through the post again man.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by dominique(f): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2019
I don't know what some people stand to gain by lying. The said friend's account even villified the husband the husband more.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Kizzygentle: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Wasnt necessary.
I understand it's coz of ur image but then still not necessary.
I don't pity any woman in relationship or marriage ish.
Because d only time a man brings out his beast is when a woman cheats.
Check all marriages or relationships that d man is misbehaving.
It's because d lady cheats and when she cheats she lies annoyingly.
Am not saying men don't av their fault. A man that loves a lady even when he cheats he cheats with respect and try to make sure he makes up when his partner finds out. But a lady even when she loves u and cheats on u doesn't show remorse.
Very soon would pen down my experience.
Y writing all dis is cause Iyabo ojo shouldn't have done dis when she is divorced already. Ur marriage failed because u couldn't make it work so y tell d world u were married. Whatever kemi says should be irrelevant.she is a mad dog everyone knows that.
May God help our generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by dayleke: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Lol...

These pple get time sha....
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by ijmbadmission(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2019
grin Awon blogger blogger
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by wristbangle: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2019
missimelda01:
After the Devil some bloggers come next, what do people gain in spreading false news please.

Anyways Aunty I'm still interested in the reason why you're still bearing his name even when you know he never loved and treated you as a wife undecided

Because she still loves him. I don't understand the mistery of ladies loving men who maltreat them
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by KanuSE: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Her wedding jacket though...lolgrin

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Mishhcre(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Took a sly dig at the popular blogger Kemi.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by nonye6194: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
best response is silence
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Patnuel2015(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Lol. How come the wedding pics look like that of 1950s and she was born in 1977. I dont understand. Seems like her mum's wedding!!

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by Originakalokalo(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Do you know and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour?

There is no eternal rest without Jesus....because you will die in your sins.
Anyone who dies in his sins will not be able to stand in the presence of the Holy God.

You're simply banished from his presence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by KanuSE: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2019
Omihanifa:
So what's the point of laying curses undecided after all she has made her point undecided

Are you one of the fvckn bloggers she's referring to?

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by EtherealAnn(f): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by BOOZELEE: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Aunty iyabo I honestly wish i give a foork but sorry I am afraid to tell u dat I am saving it for an olosho Dis cool night. angry

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon by romeorailss: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2019
delugajackson:

Calm down . U should read and understand before throwing stones . She stated it wasn't Kemi Olunloyo angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze / DJ Cuppy Gets Hermes Birkin Bag On Second Date (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.