Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday (36737 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Looks Stunning In New Photos / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts / Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by dably: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2019
GistMore.com

Beautiful actress, Adunni Ade celebrates her birthday today, 7th June, shares stunning pictures.

It’s My Birthday!
Guess what I’m getting?
I’m Getting Older
I’m Getting Wiser
I’m Getting Stronger
& most importantly,
I’m Getting Love!
Love from within!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUN-DUN

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/actress-adunni-ade-looks-different-shares-cute-photos-to-celebrate-her-birthday

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by dably: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2019

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by dably: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2019
Slay slay slay it Chica.

Haven't seen a birthday shoot look so classy and beautiful in a long time.

So cleavage, no laps, no nude shoot.

Class all the way.

Modified

CEO Luminee is very skilled at padding dresses at the hip and bum to give volume.

That's her signature.

134 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Davash222(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2019
Are those hips real

26 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by dominique(f): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2019
Her best look ever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Super classy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by LearnITsmash(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2019
All these clowns above me calling her classy are a bit crazy if they can't see the photoshop work on display in that picture undecided bleached farm tool

5 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by enunlewa: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
kiss
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Raydos: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wait nah hips be that?? shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by laudate: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
LearnITsmash:
All these clowns above me calling her classy are a bit crazy if they can't see the photoshop work on display in that picture undecided bleached farm tool
She is not bleached. Her mum is a Caucasian. She is s half-caste.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by lilmax(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
foroshop

the adunni I've seen isn't like that

6 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
My fairy tale queen
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ceolumine at it again!
This is exquisite!

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by tabithababy(f): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
kiss

Wao soooo beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Yewandequeen(f): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
dominique:
Her best look ever
seconded.

But her hips ain't this wide except if she has also gone under the knife... U know the drill

11 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by MiaB(f): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yewandequeen:
seconded.

But her hips ain't this wide except if she has also gone under the knife... U know the drill
With Photoshop anything is possible

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Yewandequeen(f): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
MiaB:
smh
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by dominique(f): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Yewandequeen:
seconded.

Probably one of those body shape lingerie, we can't rule out plastic surgery though. That aside, hair, make-up and dress are all on point.

10 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by YorubaWarrior: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Dis man sha... grin
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Anonymous4: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2019
This lady fine sha

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Oblongata: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Babe get a ring on it...
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by meobizy(f): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2019
I fine pass this one.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by micfoley: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nyamiri: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Davash222:
Are those hips real

Even if it was Julius Berger that performed the surgery, it won't be this curvy. Mind you, I've seen her physically before.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nyamiri: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2019
MiaB:

I tell you.

Curves like a bottle of harpic toilet cleaner.

1 Like

Yewandequeen:
seconded.

Knife alone can't do this, na machete and cutlass them use for the surgery.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) / Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Adorable New Photos of Actress Oge Okoye & Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.