Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here - Fashion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here (25655 Views)

UPDATED!!! Authentic and affordable watches on sale!!! One year warranty / Nice Classic Wristwatches For Sale At Fair Prices -- Check In! / Imported Wristwatches Of All Brands Available 4 Sale- For Males And Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by darkid1(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2021
Update : I haven't still seen my watch or money since last year. This guy is annoying.
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by Daum: 10:57pm On May 17, 2021
ignitewatch:
@@

Oga go and pay your debt
You're beginning to behave like those fraudulent people here. Maybe you want them to arrest you first because of 12k

2 Likes

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by yungchop: 7:12am On May 18, 2021
darkid1:
Update : I haven't still seen my watch or money since last year. This guy is annoying.

You have his account details?? Get him arrested ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by Elpacino481(m): 2:53am On May 22, 2021
darkid1:
I've told you na. This guy is a classical Scammer. Someone that didn't pay you for over 1 year what do you think will make him change and pay you this time?. Just use his details and evidences and get him arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by FrostyButter: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2021
ignitewatch:
@@

Scammer

1 Like

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by FrostyButter: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2021
ignitewatch:
You all can say what you like... No one has the liberty to day rubbish to anyone.... Everyone has got his own personal issues.. So running here to cry like a baby gonna do you no good..

If you aren't comfortable buying from me move on. I have serviced a lot of folks here..and like any business when issues arises I tried to resolved amicably. Not someone calling to threaten me.. I don't accept that bullshit

Proud and confident scammer

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? / Zonju Foods Celebrates Queen Of Aso Winners With Iyanya In Style / Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.