Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife (57516 Views)

Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by nairalaila: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
The last Eid Fitri celebration in Iwo ended in disarray, as Sheikh Adio confronted Oluwo of Iwoland Oba AbdulRasheed Akanbi, who he said wanted to have sex with his wife.

Sheikh Adio who was supposed to lead prayers at the event, got into a heated exchange and eventually confronted the Oluwo of Iwoland after the monarch told worshippers present to ignore the cleric and go to another Mosque for prayers. Firing back at the Osun monarch, Sheikh Adio stated that the Oluwo of Iwoland who wanted to sleep with his wife, was fighting him because he refused.

Here are videos from the scene of the incident below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/07/you-wanted-to-have-sex-with-my-wife-sheikh-adio-confronts-oluwo-of-iwoland/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by sarrki(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Which kind wahala be this sef

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Belial06: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by qualityovenbake(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ifa must hear of this abomination

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by ahnie: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sex!sex!sex!!!

After all something must kill a man...but some men Sha...why wud a sane man be attracted to another person's wife?

30 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by babyfaceafrica: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
and this is news?

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Nazarethnaza: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by harkandey(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
why would any sensitive king go for another someone's else wife, when he can bleep any single lady's anyhow he want them.

11 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Lincoln275(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hmmm! Oluwo of iwo
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Teewhy2: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Thhh
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by princechurchill(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
They never disappoint

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by YorubaWarrior: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
sad
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Guyman02: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Asd
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by NwaNimo1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good news

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by tydi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin

Nawa oo

I don't know both! :so am here to read comments
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Olorunnim: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
harkandey:
why would any sensitive king go for another someone's else wife, when he can bleep any single lady's anyhow he want them.
Another person's or Someone else's Sir

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by yinkus6750(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
Attack at the wrong venue.
Very bad.
No respect for Emir of Iwo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Chubhie: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by HisMajesty1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
This monarch has several disturbing allegations leveled against him and everyone usually cannot be wrong. There's something dark about this Oluwo.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Emilokoiyawon: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin grin
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by davillian(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
And oluwo no go fit do pass 1 round

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by PrinceOgun: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin Kingship in Yoruba land is a scam and a joke

14 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by iammo(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin

Reminds me of MKO abiola and Obasanjo, both notable men known for knacking other peoples wife, Abiola knacked the wife of a king, while Obasanjo knacked his sons wife and also a married woman that wanted Oil mining License,

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curtis Iredia Eidenogie, The Onogie Of Ubiaja Esanland, Edo. King At Age Of 4 / Prince Charles: Edo Airport Standstill As Oba Of Benin Returns From Abuja. Photo / A Thread Dedicated To Orisa Nla (obatala).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.