Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

This Is The Best Power Bank Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is The Best Power Bank Ever (2945 Views)

Best Power Bank For Phones / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / The Best Power Bank Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by iconix(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is the best power bank I have ever used, it's pretty simple, fast in charge and recharges two devices at ease.
I rate this beast ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
https://support.google.com/youtube/thread/1456096?hl=en
https://gadgetgists.com/best-power-bank-in-2019/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by olorunthobby(f): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2019
LA clock LA bend

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by ADMAF(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2019
I use oraimo 20k MAH and it's double that of The 10k MAH. It's the real beast.... a monster.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by jeyselassie(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2019
ADMAF:
I use oraimo 20k MAH and it's double that of The 10k MAH. It's the real beast.... a monster.
how much is it
Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by Just2endowed2(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Check my signature for durable Romoss powerbank. Click my signature to see numerous customer review and testimonies.
Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by cooldipo(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2019
They call me the powerbank general for a reason..... 6 years in the business already..... Real capacity 15200mah for just 6k..... Nationwide delivery with 6months warranty!
Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by ADMAF(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2019
jeyselassie:
how much is it
I got mine for 10k road side. Saw it for around 12k-13k on jumia.
Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by mu2sa2: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2019
Romoss 30,000 mah is available in the market and is a monster. Costs 11k.
Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by Greatzeus(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
cooldipo:
They call me the powerbank general for a reason..... 6 years in the business already..... Real capacity 15200mah for just 6k..... Nationwide delivery with 6months warranty!
Yet you are not bold enough to mention the name undecided fake crap seller
Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by cooldipo(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Greatzeus:

Yet you are not bold enough to mention the name undecided fake crap seller

It is a generic powerbank that I bring in, I don't bother myself with branding but I am sure of the quality. A good product sells itself plus I am a small scale seller. Branding drives up the price. The Koko is getting real capacity battery

Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by Geofavor(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2020
ADMAF:
Hi, please, how has the experience been using this oraimo? I currently use romoss but want to get one more PB. Is it better or as good as the romoss Lt20 20k mah?

Kindly reply please
Re: This Is The Best Power Bank Ever by ADMAF(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Geofavor:

Hi, please, how has the experience been using this oraimo? I currently use romoss but want to get one more PB. Is it better or as good as the romoss Lt20 20k mah?

Kindly reply please
It's been awesome for the most part. It had a fast charging port + large MAH. However, its all in the past now as it began to misbehave after dropping a few times. Charging is now very slow. If you are the careful type, by all meams go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Get 1gb Data For 200 On MTN / Tecno Camon 17 Or Infinix Note 10...which Is Better?? / Mtn Manual Settings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.