Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Softwares Of Your Chioce - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Softwares Of Your Chioce (581 Views)

Programming Video Tutorial & Softwares, Genesis Framework+Themes, WordPress etc / Statistical Analysis Softwares / All 2011 Antivirus Softwares Available Here- Genuine License And Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Softwares Of Your Chioce by henrywang(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2010
i found out that so many are lying if u have developed all this software just upload one lets see.
well i run on so many things
1. mtn,zain,etisalat .
2. am a web designer and developer,using html,css,javascript,php,and my sql as my database
3. a java programmer using java to build sofeware for security doors like key card doors.
4. using php to insert any type of type of thing in a site,like chatting on a site.
5. am also a computer hacking forensic investigator (CHFI) and certified ethical hacking (CEH) trained in india.
6. i used java to build a hacking software that when u install in system i can be able to hack into your system.
7. let me not talk much.anything u want me to do i can do it with programming.
if u want to try u can tell me what u want me to do then i will do it for u even if is hacking into any system of your choice
u can reach me 07033798621 or my mail is kunit4real20042002@yahoo.com or wanghenry454@yahoo.com
am still building on my site just relax u will get my site up and runnig.they i can be able to do online training
on any of the courses u want to do.so am trying to use the highest level of encryption on my site because of hacker and crackers.
my number is 07033798621.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Hanjors Global Ltd / Mudia Multimedia Studios / I Need A Good And Fast Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.