Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Get FREE 500mb Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get FREE 500mb Now (2139 Views)

Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Get Free 500MB Data For All Mtn Subscribers, Activate Yours Now, 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get FREE 500mb Now by Archaic: 1:53am On Jun 08, 2019
It's simple and short,
Yet another app trying to introduce itself into the Nigerian market uses one of our weak points (data) to penetrate and they are offering 500mb for your registration.

App name: 20BID

https://20bids.com/invite/kOVGVgh3CLnH#inviter
©
Thank me later
Re: Get FREE 500mb Now by Archaic: 4:15am On Jun 08, 2019
It may take a while to get it but it will be given under 24Hrs
Re: Get FREE 500mb Now by respect80(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Archaic:
It may take a while to get it but it will be given under 24Hrs

What kind of fo*lish app is this?
Why are they demanding an ID card verification to complete the registration?
If they think the email address and phone number isn't enough then they should hold themselves abeg. Before they will now say someone should bring NYSC certificate.

I regret clicking on the link.
When giving info next time, be more detailed than this pls.

This is nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Get FREE 500mb Now by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2019
I registered but wasn't given, can you send me the app
Re: Get FREE 500mb Now by edoziechris: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
respect80:

If they think the email address and phone number isn't enough then they should hold themselves abeg. Before they will now say someone should bring NYSC certificate.

This is nonsense!

Its not compulsory to add your ID card, ID is needed if you want to partner with them, that become their agent

otuekong1:
I registered but wasn't given, can you send me the app
Re: Get FREE 500mb Now by BoluwajiPieters: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
It's a scam website. To activate the 500MB (which you won't even be given), you need to pay them $6 (over N1500). Don't waste your time on it.
Re: Get FREE 500mb Now by Valachix: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:
It's a scam website. To activate the 500MB (which you won't even be given), you need to pay them $6 (over N1500). Don't waste your time on it.

I used Op's link earlier today, and I just received 500mb on my Mtn SIM card.
Be patient bro.
It's clearly stated that the data will be credited within 24 hours, not immediately after registration.
Re: Get FREE 500mb Now by Archaic: 3:55am On Jun 09, 2019
respect80:

They did'nt ask me for an id but am guessing its because its an affilate website so they are doing to avoid fraud

This is nonsense!
Re: Get FREE 500mb Now by Archaic: 3:56am On Jun 09, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

eyah you guys must have done it late because some people were accumualting it.
Re: Get FREE 500mb Now by Valachix: 6:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Walexmotivates:

Without downloading the app?

You'll have to download the app through the link, then use your Google Chrome to access their website for registration.

(1) (Reply)

Used Black Redmi Note 7 4gb / How To Listen To Someone's Phone Call Using Your Phone. / Please What Is Best New Phone I Can Buy For #8,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.