Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigeria Federal Prison ASPI Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Federal Prison ASPI Job (345 Views)

Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / List Of Current And Ongoin Nigeria Federal Government Loans And Grant For 2021, / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Federal Prison ASPI Job by emmas2k570(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Please nairalanders, I just got a job at the nigeria federal prison as an ASPI employee. I'm a bit skeptical about this job as I don't know what it really entails, the pros and the cons of the job.

Studied Insurance and I'm currently work as an underwriter in an insurance company where I'm been paid 60k as a contract staff which isn't encouraging but I'm a bit of a career guy which makes me feel skeptical about the new job with the federal prison

I need an advice on what step to take whether to go ahead with the new job as an ASPI or still be with the insurance company while trying to get a another job with better pay in a private sector.

Please anyone working at the Nigeria Federal Prison can please assist me with the pros and cons of the job as an ASPI.

Matured response will be much appreciated. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Federal Prison ASPI Job by Kemzeee1(f): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2019
Pleased go for the Nigeria federal prison job. There is job security
Re: Nigeria Federal Prison ASPI Job by dryakson(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2019
Job security is ur number one priority. Private company can fire u at anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Good Tailors In Enugu / The Next Big Thing On Your Tv Screen / Optnation - OPT Candidates Resumes Database 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.