Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos (6375 Views)

Apple IPHONE 5 16GB NOW Price: ₦145,000.00 @ / Used Unlocked iPhone 4 16gb For Sale / Unlocked iPhone 4 16Gb And 32Gb - From 63k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by omafones: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
Now available in Lagos, factory 'unlocked, still sealed - tear rubbber, international warranty
also available micro sim cutter and surround bumper to cut out connectivity issues (really needed for the iPhone 4)

N175k

Call us on 08033068085 or 07057080196

email us on info@omafones.com

see our website www.omafones.com

Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by omafones: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2010
Also available 32gb and micro-sim cutter
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by oludy: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2010
But i called you and you said i have to order first before you will source for them. Word your adverts correctly Omafone. You obviously do not have them in stock.
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by omafones: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2010
@Oludy, we have in stock, call now, if in Lagos we can deliver today, if outside Lagos you will obviously have to credit our account, where are you?
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by oludy: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2010
great. i need 10. can you deal? and how is the 32GB?
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by omafones: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2010
@Oludy are you the chap that asked for ten (10) pieces? if so we don't have up to 10 pieces on ground currently as you are probably aware 'factory unlocked, sealed' are very difficult to come by world over. But if you want two or three we can deliver immediately, we only have two (2) 32gb,
we have tried calling you back yesterday.
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by oludy: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2010
ok i c. i know it might be difficult. maybe i may have to end up getting 2/3 from different vendors. anyway, thks. will let u know.
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by omafones: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2010
Thanks for your interest, please ensure when buying that you buy 'factory unlocked' - software unlocked have the propensity to develope problems in the future, such as going back into locked mode.

the peace of mind is worth the difference in price.
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by oludy: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
Software unlocked won't just go back to locked mode except you don't know what you are doing. Just don't update to a newly released firmware. That's all.
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by omafones: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
Fair enough, if your ready to take the risk we also have locked iPhone 4 which we can sell slightly cheaper, if your're ready to take on that risk.

Please call us again and mention the locked iPhones for a good deal.
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by femzy(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2010
Some dude on the other thread is dropping his for 120 i think.I think you should review your price. undecided
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by omafones: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
@femzy thanks for your comments, thank God this is free market and the other poster is obviously free to charge what he likes, we don't have some sort of cartel here.

Our phones are 'factory unlocked' and sealed also very scarce, they cost over $1000 dollars each when bought direct from Apple, which is where we get our phones. I do not for one minute doubt the intergrity or providence of the other poster's phone, but anyone selling an iPhone 4 for less than cost price will have their reasons (maybe they just don't want the phone, it was gift or any other genuine reason)

But we are a bonafide business and we have to to pay our staff and other overheads so we put a small profit on anything will sell, is that too bad?

Actually, I think I will contact the poster, if a I buy an iPhone 4 for N120k I can easily sell it in UK for £630,
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by jaysay(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2010
so much talk about iphone 4, have you checked
Galaxy Tab?
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2010
omafones:

@femzy thanks for your comments, thank God this is free market and the other poster is obviously free to charge what he likes, we don't have some sort of cartel here.

Our phones are 'factory unlocked' and sealed also very scarce, they cost over $1000 dollars each when bought direct from Apple, which is where we get our phones. I do not for one minute doubt the intergrity or providence of the other poster's phone, but anyone selling an iPhone 4 for less than cost price will have their reasons (maybe they just don't want the phone, it was gift or any other genuine reason)

But we are a bonafide business and we have to to pay our staff and other overheads so we put a small profit on anything will sell, is that too bad?

Actually, I think I will contact the poster, if a I buy an iPhone 4 for N120k I can easily sell it in UK for £630,

iPhone 4 16GB is £499 in the UK, officially unlocked from the Apple Store. And there's no more scarcity in supply these days, you walk in and walk out with one. You don't have to lie to sell stuff.

jaysay:

so much talk about iphone 4, have you checked
Galaxy Tab?

We're talking about phones here, dumbass.
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by omafones: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2010
@Texazzapete
iPhone 4 16GB is £499 in the UK, officially unlocked from the Apple Store. And there's no more scarcity in supply these days, you walk in and walk out with one. You don't have to lie to sell stuff
[color=#006600][/color].

Calm down with the accusations, you are referring to a post dated 6th of October when the supply of iPhone4 from Apple store was very different, almost two months ago. With respect Omafones is building a reputation of effciency and effectivness and as such we wouldn't knowingly 'lie' to sell our products.
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by Pelpelly(m): 3:49am On Dec 12, 2010
@Omafones,

I respect the way you are conducting your business and handling your critics.  Best wishes to you!

Oh by the way, are the prices on your website for the iPhone 32GB current and correct at N186K?
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by omafones: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2010
@Pelpelly thanks for your reassuring comments.

yes, the factory unlocked, sealed iPhone 4 32gb is priced at N186k, which includes delivery to any part of Nigeria and a years warranty. However serious customers who contact us by email may well get a 'small discount' as we are all Nigerians and we have been brought up never to accept the first price.

info@omafones.com
Re: Apple Iphone 4 -16gb Now In Lagos by megarich1: 2:19pm On May 19, 2011
i have iphone 4, 32gb for sale, you would need to unlock it, any interested person can contact me via megarichard4riches@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Perkins Generators(800kva,500kva,350kva,330kva,250kva). Good prices! / Awesome Used And New Mini Laptops For As Low As N20,000 - 08154737273 / Oraimo Freepods 3 Charging Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.