Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Pls Save My Marriage Now - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Save My Marriage Now (940 Views)

Pimples & Acne Breakout! Help Save My Face! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Save My Marriage Now by nonnyp(f): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2010
my husband does n't like me putting on trousers,pls how can i dress and still look great.
am 29 years old with 2 lovely kids
waist is 50'',HIP 44''
Re: Pls Save My Marriage Now by Ivynwa(f): 3:49am On Oct 01, 2010
There are nice things you can wear and still look beautiful, dresses make women look very very femine and there are sexy long and short ones in the market that you can wear and throw in matching accessories to look very charming. See whether you can get some body contouring/holding wears that holds extra fat in place and not make you look saggy and fat like girdle and corsets. Find brassieres that accentuate your bust  and make you look real endowed up there, avoid the ones carelessly sown and are not made to fit. Traditional wears can be elegant too, fitted ones and flowy ones. Take this from me flowy is sexy, have a tailor make some chiffon or other fabrics that flows gracefully into flowy gowns(by flowy I mean stylish dresses that have lots of material that flows with the wind, it doesn't really have to be big and unfitted like Bubu, it can fit into your curves at the hip and waist and folw out very much at the tail,knees,handsetc) gowns and you will be looking lovelier and more femine than ladies in jeans.
Re: Pls Save My Marriage Now by madlady(f): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2010
Re: Pls Save My Marriage Now by Sissy3(f): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
so he only wants u to wear skirts and dresses?
Re: Pls Save My Marriage Now by nonnyp(f): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2010
@ sissy,
yes my dear i 'll be very grateful if u can help out plzzzzz
Re: Pls Save My Marriage Now by gbolahan1(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2010
Your husband is the one you want to impress with your dresses, so if buba or skirt is what makes you look good to him, then go ahead to put it on! Or do you have anything else attached to you wearing trousers? I like ladies in trousers but some men don't. You should know your husband better. If you refuse to do what he wants, a host of ladies are willing to help!
Re: Pls Save My Marriage Now by Shinatu: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
gbolahan1:

Your husband is the one you want to impress with your dresses, so if buba or skirt is what makes you look good to him, then go ahead to put it on! Or do you have anything else attached to you wearing trousers? I like ladies in trousers but some men don't. You should know your husband better. If you refuse to do what he wants, a host of ladies are willing to help!

I had to go back to read the post after reading your response and I still cannot find where the poster said she does not want to do what the husband says, as a matter of fact, the objective of her post is to receive suggestions on how to look good without wearing trousers!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Transformation / First High Fashion Collection For Teenagers In Nigeria / Fashion Section Complaints/suggestion Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.