Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman (3944 Views)

Ruth Kadiri & Husband, Ezerika Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Ruth Kadiri's Husband, Ezerika Is Married To A Swedish Woman / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by Amagite(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nollywood actress Ruth Kadiri's husband, Ezerika, is allegedly married to a Swedish Woman, Maija Ozokina Ezerika, according to a gist by IG blogger, CutieJuls.

Ruth who reportedly had her wedding in November last year, is expecting her first child with Ezerika.

Ruth also confirmed her marriage  married following the addition of a new surname 'Ezerika' to her Instagram profile.

Ruth who has been keeping her marriage away from the media, celebrated her husband's birthday with a post on Instagram two days ago. See below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/actress-ruth-kadiris-husband-is-allegedly-married-to-a-swedish-woman.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by GisterBlogger: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
In this day and age, you can't hide anything from world people.

Someone cannot be a second wife in peace ni?

5 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by CANlBUS(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
What kind of man do you expect to keep a hoe as wife!,we know she still wants to get back on the street to have her fix
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hoes !!
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by LesbianBoy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
These actresses though. It seems a 'normal' girl can't be an actress especially in Nigeria. They always seem to do same thing. If they are not sleeping with a sugar daddy, they are snatching someone else husband or they are divorcing their husbands. Na wa!

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by Houseofglam7(f): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
That would explain why she's keeping him under wraps undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by Annie939(f): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
stupid man
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by SURElee(f): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
She can't claim she doesn't know he is married in Sweden. What they do to get their papers abroad eh. I just pity these our nollywood actresses, it is very hard for them to find love. They end up with yahoo guys, drug peddlers and serial married men.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by naijacentric(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wow dis is funny i knew she was dating one guy in ikom cross river in 2018 so she accepted to be a second wife. Some Naija women ehn grin
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by Exodora: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
You said a Swedish woman!
The last I remember our Nigerian guys marry foreign ladies while here at home they have their wife and kids too , I don't know why it is different whenever is all about a celebrity . Our celebrity cannot come and kill their selves nooooow because they are celebrity everything they do people will comply they are human too they are entitled to make mistakes just like every other person.
I know thousands of Nigerians that married abroad, some got married to gain a Green card while some just marry for reasons only known to them and still come back here in Nigeria to marry. Many of us have brothers who did same and sister who are married to such guys yet we come here to spit nonsense just because we want to gain likes and the rest bullshit.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by Exodora: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
SURElee:
She can't claim she doesn't know he is married in Sweden. What they do to get their papers abroad eh. I just pity these our nollywood actresses, it is very hard for them to find love. They end up with yahoo guys, drug peddlers and serial married men.

Even if she wants to be the 10th wife is her life, when are we going to learn to tolerate people and their decisions .
First the woman is a foreign woman which I know the marriage won't last probably he married the Swedish woman for a reason.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by Exodora: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=naijacentric post=79140466]Wow dis is funny i knew she was dating one guy in ikom cross river in 2018 so she accepted to be a second wife. Some Naija women ehn grin[/quote

And you think every relationship leads to marriage. If am dating someone till last month and I happen to find out that he is not discussing about marriage and age is not smiling with me and I met someone who is, you expect me to continuing waiting when I don't know if the relationship will lead to marriage or not.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri's Husband Is Allegedly Married To A Swedish Woman by SURElee(f): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Exodora:

Even if she wants to be the 10th wife is her life, when are we going to learn to tolerate people and their decisions .
First the woman is a foreign woman which I know the marriage won't last probably he married the Swedish woman for a reason.

I know it won't last with the Swedish woman. Did you read where I wrote things men do to get papers abroad?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Congratulates Hubby As He Acquires Private Jet (photos) / Davido In Tears See What Killed King JHAFFI His Friend Hope Chioma Is Safe (vide / See What Lucy Told Erica That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.