Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,477 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Three Widows And Four Orphans Needed To Celebrate My Birthday With Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Widows And Four Orphans Needed To Celebrate My Birthday With Me (278 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts / Pastor Peace Ibiyeomie Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Orphans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Widows And Four Orphans Needed To Celebrate My Birthday With Me by tems777: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
OK. My birthday is less than four weeks away and I feel to do something different, so this is what we are going to do. I will be volunteering my time for one day(on my birthday in June) to serve old widows and orphans. But I think it serves them better if I go to work and give them the proceeds

So we will select three widows/widowers and four poor young orphans to serve for the day. I will be giving ALL proceeds from working that day to the people.

If you know anyone that fits the criteria and meets the conditions below, please inbox me with the verifiable details

For the widows, small hand tools that may help them to make money like sewing machines, blender, etc and money for groceries will be provided

For each of the small orphans, groceries and items of clothing for three months will be supplied

The eligibility conditions are:-

1. They must be really in need
2. The needs must be verifiable
3. Must not be an acquaintance on mine
4. Could be from any country
5. The seven people would be selected on a need basis, priority given to the neediest
6. Poor old widows/widowers or young widows/widowers with children
7. Young orphans between 0 to 20

If you know anyone who meets the eligibility criteria, please email topefakok@yahoo.co.uk or PM me here
God bless you

#Psalm68:5-6 #Proverbs19:17

2 Likes

Re: Three Widows And Four Orphans Needed To Celebrate My Birthday With Me by overdrive(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Three Widows And Four Orphans Needed To Celebrate My Birthday With Me by ichuka(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
At OP ANY ONE (spiritualist or co ) that gave you these info to achieve a specified goal might not work
So many reasons why it may fail.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Faith And Belief / GOD Has Power To Do This Or That (video) / Reply To Omokri: Wine Is Not A Sin But Too Much Of It Make It A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.